Grades: NS-8 | 461 students
- St. Aloysius Catholic School is an integral part of a Jesuit parish community.
- Our mission, in partnership with parents, is to develop and harmonize the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical capacities of each child.
- Our ultimate goal is to graduate students who will be leaders in action, modeled on Christ.
- Students at St. Aloysius have the unique opportunity to be a part of both the diocesan and Jesuit Catholic communities.
- St. Aloysius Church, although a diocesan parish, is staffed by Jesuit priests.
- Students participate in all-school Masses, grade level Masses and prayer services as well as classroom prayer, lunch prayer, and all-school Monday Morning Prayer.
- They study and observe the liturgical year along with other Catholic prayer traditions such as lighting of Advent wreaths, Jesse Tree prayer, Stations of the Cross, and Living Rosary.
- We celebrate all holydays with Mass if we are in school.
- Students of St. Aloysius know God as a loving father, and they grow in awareness of their own calling to be followers of Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Red, White, Navy Blue Polos, Blue Twill pants, McBeth Plaid Jumpers and Skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,845|
|Tuition Notes||This is the cost for a full-time student grades k-8|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Spokane ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
501 N Walnut Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Spokane ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
14601 E 4th Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
Po Box 11128
Spokane, WA 99211
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
515 W Saint Thomas More Way
Spokane, WA 99208
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.