Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
- Saint Anthony Cathedral School operates in partnership with parents always recognizing and supporting parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Parents are an integral part of our school.
- At SACS, we teach the whole child.
- Spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical development are supported.
- Students are challenged to distinguish between right and wrong, to make moral choices, and to understand the consequences of actions.
- Students are encouraged to always do their best and to know that they have God-given talents to be used for the benefit of others and the glory of God.
- Through our religion program and school-wide activities, students have many opportunities to live and grow in faith.
- Through service to the community, our students also have first-hand experience in seeing how they, as individuals, can make a difference in the world.
- Saint Anthony Cathedral School staff, parents, and community provide a safe, child centered environment which encourages students to achieve their highest potential through.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
People that viewed St. Anthony Cathedral School also viewed these schools: All Saints Episcopal School.
Our small, diverse population adds richness to the life of the school. St. Anthony starts in pre-K 3 and goes through 8th grade, which provides continuity in content and behavior. The teachers work closely with each other to prevent academic and behavior problems. Our parents and students are, quite simply, the best. Teamwork is the name of the game at St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica School.
- Posted by Teacher - lroby
SACBS is wonderful place to educate your children. The staff is caring and dedicated to each students success. We are over the moon with the progress our children are making. The school spends a great deal of time daily on academics. Our children are receiving religious instruction and celebrate mass weekly. There are sports and music activities that allow children to develop and thrive.
- Posted by Parent - saman
St. Anthony has always been such a family oriented school. The education is up to date and really gets the students involved. I graduated from this school in 2005,and now my son is attending. I am just as please now as I was then! It is a clam environment conducive to learning. Also a great school to send your child to if you are hoping to have your Christian faith incorporated into their daily lives. I love that St. Anthony is like a home away from home. Our children spend a lot of time at school and it is important to feel confident that your kids are in good hands!
- Posted by Parent - lksta
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.