Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
- St. Bernadette School is a Roman Catholic PreSchool-8 elementary school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, accredited by the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association.
- The mission of St. Bernadette School is to offer quality education to our students in a Christian environment.
- The teachings and philosophy of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church are interwoven throughout the daily classroom instruction.
- Emphasis is given to academics, cultural diversity, peace and justice.
- The St. Bernadette School and community are committed to preparing each student to live a Christian life and offering each student the knowledge and skills necessary for becoming a productive member of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,626|
|Tuition Notes||Out of parish tuition is $4,995.00.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joyce Ell|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beginning Band, Chess Club, Drawing Club, Electronics Club, Painting Club, Scouts, Spanish Club Beginning Band, Chess Club, Drawing Club, Painting Club, Scouts, Spanish Club, Electronics Club,
- St. Bernadette School is one of the only schools in the Achdiocese of Cincinnati whose student population is growing in number. Known for its family atmosphere, the school community at St. Bernadette supports the progress of each child and seeks to make the school successful at every level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilfordGrades: PK-12 | 243 students
1365 Woodville Pike
Milford, OH 45150
OwensvilleGrades: NS-8 | 162 students
250 N. Broadway, P.O. Box 85
Owensville, OH 45160
MilfordGrades: K-8 | 462 students
5900 Buckwheat Road
Milford, OH 45150
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 256 students
788 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
We are so happy with the education our children are receiving, and the overall experience we have as a family at St. Bernadette! The teachers are very dedicated, and the St. Bernadette community is very welcoming. We appreciate the focus on spiritual growth and academic excellence; we know our children are receiving the best possible education in a very accepting and loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - lging
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.