Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
- St. Bernard Catholic School strives to create a learning environment in which students are formed academically to seek true faith and peace, to promote love and respect for the community, and to pursue spiritual growth.
- St. Bernard graduates are academically prepared to attend the area Catholic Schools and the DISD Magnet schools.
- Our campus is small and focused on the individual needs of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, school polo, plaid skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Tuition Notes||Special rates offered for parishioners and multiple child families|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Admissions Director||Sylvia Martinez|
|Admissions Associate||Melissa Wortham|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Lego Robotics, NJHS, PSIA, Student Council Choir, Lego Robotics, NJHS, PSIA, Student Council,
- St. Bernard Catholic School offers a challenging curriculum in a faith-filled learning environment. Teachers remain current in the latest, proven, research-based instructional strategies and are dedicated to meeting the needs of the individual student. St. Bernard is dedicated to thriving in a fast paced,technology oriented world.
Profile last updated: 03/31/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
3030 Gus Thomasson Road
Dallas, TX 75228
GarlandGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
214 S Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75040
RockwallGrades: PK-12 | 361 students
1408 S. Goliad Street
Rockwall, TX 75087
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.