Grades: K-8 | 239 students
- Established on September 10, 1957, St. Bridget of Sweden School recognizes that parents are primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning.
- It provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes capable of living their lives according to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- St. Bridget of Sweden School, recognizing that parents are the primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning, provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes who are capable of living their lives according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EncinoGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
4548 Haskell Ave.
Encino, CA 91436
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
ChatsworthGrades: 6-8 | 682 students
19800 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Woodland HillsGrades: KG-8 | 314 students
6061 Valley Circle Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
ResedaGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
Caring school community - experienced qualified staff -
- Posted by Administrator - stbri
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.