Grades: K-8 | 239 students
- Established on September 10, 1957, St. Bridget of Sweden School recognizes that parents are primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning.
- It provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes capable of living their lives according to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- St. Bridget of Sweden School, recognizing that parents are the primary educators and teachers are facilitators of learning, provides an atmosphere conducive to the maximum development of all students, enabling them to become well-integrated individuals with Catholic principles, values and attitudes who are capable of living their lives according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ResedaGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
18125 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
EncinoGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
4548 Haskell Ave.
Encino, CA 91436
WinnetkaGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
19812 Cantlax St
Winnetka, CA 91306
ChatsworthGrades: 6-8 | 682 students
19800 Devonshire St
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Woodland HillsGrades: KG-8 | 314 students
6061 Valley Circle Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Caring school community - experienced qualified staff -
- Posted by Administrator - stbri
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.