Grades: PK-8 | 169 students
- St. David School has been providing quality Catholic education Pre-K through 8th Grade for 50 years.
- St. David School is a parish elementary school which provides a Catholic educational environment.
- The school works to support the family in its primary responsibility to educate the child.
- Teachers, as facilitators of learning, have a vital role providing educational expertise that addresses the needs of the whole child.
- Students are taught to actively contribute to society and to view life according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- The school community fosters understanding, acceptance, and appreciation of all religious and ethnic groups.
- The school provides a learning environment where students can develop a positive self image and grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants, school top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||$6000 a year K-8 $7000 a year Pre-K Discounts for multiple children|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jeanette Beard|
|Admissions Associate||Brian Swanson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Cornerstone Youth Group, Girl Scouts, Homework Club, Leadership, Mad Science, Rosary Guild, Tee Ball & Youth Soccer Choir, Girl Scouts, Homework Club, Leadership, Mad Science, Rosary Guild, Cornerstone Youth Group,
Tee Ball & Youth Soccer,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: K-5 | 71 students
6226 Arlington Blvd
Richmond, CA 94805
RichmondGrades: K-12 | 56 students
6382 Arlington Blvd
Richmond, CA 94805
El SobranteGrades: NS-PK | 26 students
3240 San Pablo Dam Rd.
El Sobrante, CA 94803
RichmondGrades: 9-12 | 560 students
2851 Salesian Ave
Richmond, CA 94804
El CerritoGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
2603 Tassajara Avenue
El Cerrito, CA 94530
Student - 11-5-2012- This is best school in the Richmond area. I love this school. I have been in St. David School since Pre-K, it's been 8 years. I think that everyone should go to St. David School. You won't regret it!!!! I hope you do go to this very fine school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sjoe2
We wanted a school in a nice area with good teachers. After much searching, we found St. David School. The school is in a safe area and the staff ensures that your children's safety is there number one priority. The school has a good sports program, wonderful music teacher, excellent academics and a nice sports field across the street from the school. This school will not disappoint!
- Posted by Parent - commi
We have a fantastic group of students and families at St. David School. With small class sizes and dedicated teachers, it's a perfect learning environment. Please stop by for a tour and see what we have to offer. A proper education is the best gift you can ever give your child.
- Posted by Administrator - bswan
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.