Grades: K-8 | 281 students
- Located in the Washington Manor area of San Leandro, St. Felicitas Catholic School is a part of the parish of St. Felicitas Catholic Church.
- As a kindergarten through eighth grade elementary school, it has a rich academic program and includes computer, physical education, and music classes.
- Classroom aides in kindergarten through fifth grades and a resource teacher help us to meet the needs of all our students.
- It is our expectation that a St. Felicitas graduate will be a spiritually centered person who knowledgeable in the Catholic faith, models Christianity, and demonstrates service in the community.
- We expect St. Felicitas graduate will be a life long learner who is able to think independently, is motivated to learn and develop his/her own strengths, comprehends and applies the basic curriculum of St. Felicitas, is able to access, organize, and analyze information in a logical way, develops skills in fine arts and physical activities, and is able to work cooperatively.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San LeandroGrades: NS-2 | 123 students
750 FARGO AVE
San Leandro, CA 94579
San LeandroGrades: PK-NS | 92 students
14795 Washington Avenue
San Leandro, CA 94578
San LeandroGrades: 7-12 | 77 students
562 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94579
San LorenzoGrades: 6-12 | 415 students
1000 Paseo Grande
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
San LeandroGrades: PK-8 | 134 students
2305-A Washington Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.