Grades: K-8 | 312 students
- Saint Finbar School has been serving the Catholic Community of the Burbank and Glendale area since 1945.
- The school is located on the picturesque corner of Olive Ave and Keystone Street in Burbank.
- Our grades include early fives, kindergarten, and grades one through eight.
- In addition to the challenging academic standards of the Catholic curriculum, the school offers music, French, Spanish, physical education, computers, science lab, art and an elective period for the junior high.
- Our extracurricular activities include a full athletic program, student council, youth ministry, liturgical choir, newspaper, and yearbook.
- We offer day care from 6:45am to 6:00pm.
- Most of our graduates go on to private Catholic High School.
- St. Finbar School solve problems; think creatively and independently; follow your faith; interact with others; nurture your beliefs; brighten the world with your gifts; achieve your potential and respect self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 289 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 69 students
2132 Hyperion Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.