Grades: K-8 | 312 students
- Saint Finbar School has been serving the Catholic Community of the Burbank and Glendale area since 1945.
- The school is located on the picturesque corner of Olive Ave and Keystone Street in Burbank.
- Our grades include early fives, kindergarten, and grades one through eight.
- In addition to the challenging academic standards of the Catholic curriculum, the school offers music, French, Spanish, physical education, computers, science lab, art and an elective period for the junior high.
- Our extracurricular activities include a full athletic program, student council, youth ministry, liturgical choir, newspaper, and yearbook.
- We offer day care from 6:45am to 6:00pm.
- Most of our graduates go on to private Catholic High School.
- St. Finbar School solve problems; think creatively and independently; follow your faith; interact with others; nurture your beliefs; brighten the world with your gifts; achieve your potential and respect self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Finbar Parish School also viewed these schools: St Francis Xavier School, St Robert Bellarmine Elementary School, Laurel Hall School, International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS and Our Lady Of Holy Rosary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 289 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Los AngelesGrades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Sun ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
7802 Vineland Avenue
Sun Valley, CA 91352
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.