Grades: K-8 | 289 students
- It is the mission of St. Francis Xavier School to teach and share the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith and promote academic excellence through the total development of the child.
- We enlighten the mind and heart through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We present an integrated curriculum with a strong foundation in the development of basic skills.
- We promote personal responsibility and respect for ouselves and others through service.
- We celebrate the diversity in the religious and cultural heritages of our students.
- We instill the importance of developing a strong body as well as a sound mind.
- We encourage a love and appreciation of self-expression through exposure to the fine arts.
- In partnership with the parents, the acknowledged primary educators of their children, we guide each student to develop to his or her fullest potential, as a responsible citizen of the world, who is imbued with a strong set of moral values, a sense of service and a love of learning.
- We seek to discover each child's talents, interests and needs.
- We seek to foster and guide each child in all areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 312 students
2120 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
South PasadenaGrades: K-9 | 320 students
South Pasadena, CA 91030
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.