Grades: K-8 | 289 students
- It is the mission of St. Francis Xavier School to teach and share the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith and promote academic excellence through the total development of the child.
- We enlighten the mind and heart through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We present an integrated curriculum with a strong foundation in the development of basic skills.
- We promote personal responsibility and respect for ouselves and others through service.
- We celebrate the diversity in the religious and cultural heritages of our students.
- We instill the importance of developing a strong body as well as a sound mind.
- We encourage a love and appreciation of self-expression through exposure to the fine arts.
- In partnership with the parents, the acknowledged primary educators of their children, we guide each student to develop to his or her fullest potential, as a responsible citizen of the world, who is imbued with a strong set of moral values, a sense of service and a love of learning.
- We seek to discover each child's talents, interests and needs.
- We seek to foster and guide each child in all areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 312 students
2120 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
PasadenaGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
42 Chestnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.