Grades: PK-8 | 291 students
- The purpose of St. George Parish School is to provide a Christian educational environment for all students.
- Teachers act as facilitators to motivate students to take responsibility for their actions, their goals and their lives.
- Together with parents we strive to prepare students for their future, in our church and in our society.
- St. George School is an educational ministry of St. George Parish.
- Clergy, school administration, faculty and staff work in cooperation with parents to impact students with the message of hope.
- Students are taught Catholic traditions which include worship, the desire to serve others and to celebrate diversity.
- In partnership with our families, we strive to communicate learning as a life-long process, tempered by discipline, balanced by social and physical activities and guided by the values of our faith.
- Students are challenged to achieve their academic potential and become good citizens who are either wise leaders or responsible followers.
- Our purpose as a Catholic school is to prepare and support students as they become active Christians, problem-solvers and competent citizens in the 21st Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Recources Available for Students with Various Learning Differences|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School polo shirt with navy blue khakis for boys, and school skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Tuition Notes||plus a $350 charge for registration. Student Scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Loretta Dorado|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council Drama, Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council,
St George school prepares the students to be responsible christians, they foster growth, responsibility and leadership skills, they thrive to give the best education and prepare the students for the future. The caring attitudes of the staff is impressive, the safety of the children is first and foremost. All in all I highly recommend St George school, it's the way to go!
- Posted by Parent - mgber
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.