Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
- We are committed to providing a strong educational foundation challenging children under the professional guidance of a dedicated, enthusiastic staff in partnership with parents.
- St. Jerome Parish School is recognized and valued for providing the best elementary education in the greater Oconomowoc Area.
- We instill lifelong Catholic values, encourage personal growth and leadership, and challenge every child as we prepare them for academic success.
- St. Jerome Parish School offers your child a Catholic value-based education, providing a loving and caring environment in which to learn.
- Our educational philosophy is based upon care for the whole child - mind, body and spirit.
- Jesus is certainly our formational role model for how we live and interact with others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: K-12 | 1 students
1235 North 12th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53205
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
3100 W Parnell Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5301 W Washington Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53208
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-9 | 288 students
2818 N 23rd St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.