Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
- We are committed to providing a strong educational foundation challenging children under the professional guidance of a dedicated, enthusiastic staff in partnership with parents.
- St. Jerome Parish School is recognized and valued for providing the best elementary education in the greater Oconomowoc Area.
- We instill lifelong Catholic values, encourage personal growth and leadership, and challenge every child as we prepare them for academic success.
- St. Jerome Parish School offers your child a Catholic value-based education, providing a loving and caring environment in which to learn.
- Our educational philosophy is based upon care for the whole child - mind, body and spirit.
- Jesus is certainly our formational role model for how we live and interact with others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 21 students
N8092 County Road AY
Mayville, WI 53050
West AllisGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
7821 W Lincoln Ave
West Allis, WI 53219
NashotahGrades: PK-8 | 111 students
120 Nashotah Road
Nashotah, WI 53058
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 303 students
10025 West North Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 529 students
12300 W Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.