Grades: PK-8 | 576 students
- Saint Jerome Catholic School is a Middle States accredited school.
- It was re accredited in the Spring of 1999.
- The goal of our Middle States Project was to strengthen our Catholic Identity within the school and the families of our school community.
- There is a strong emphasis on prayer and spirituality.
- All students attend mass at least twice a month.
- The students serve in our liturgies as altar servers, lectors, cantors and in the presentation of the gifts.
- Once a week a different grade receives the sacrament of Reconciliation.
- We are dedicated to teaching and practicing the traditions of our faith.
- A variety of prayer services are experienced throughout the year.
- As a school we begin each day with prayer via our closed circuit TV system.
- This prayer is lead by two students.
- As a concrete means of fostering a knowledge of religion we instituted a Religion Bowl.
- This began as a competition within our school.
- In the Spring of 1999 this evolved into a District Seven Religion Bowl.
- All the Catholic Schools in our district are invited to the competition.
- One of the greatest assets of our religious program is our pastor, Reverend Joseph Graham.
- He provides the sacramental experiences for our students.
- Weekly he teaches a religion class in the sixth, seventh and eighth grade.
- His support, guidance and example are commendable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.