Grades: PK-6 | 119 students
- St John Catholic School offers a Catholic atmosphere and provides quality education as well as spiritual development to the students and their families.
- The school currently offers a limited enrollment Grades K-5.
- Students are taught religion on a daily basis including sacramental preparation classes.
- Also, a solid educational focus is emphasized on reading, math, writing, language, literature, phonics, science, social studies, art and physical education.
- The school also maintains an up-to-date library facility and computer lab.
- Additionally, there are French classes for kindergarten through fifth grades.
- The school also provides a high quality Daycare program where students learn to interact as well as respect with one another as they learn and play.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WatervilleGrades: NS-8 | 244 students
152 Western Ave
Waterville, ME 04901
WatervilleGrades: PK-12 | 136 students
60 W River Rd
Waterville, ME 04901
FairfieldGrades: PK-3 | 93 students
38 Sheridan Rd
Fairfield, ME 04937
AugustaGrades: 6-11 | 7 students
3895 W River Rd
Augusta, ME 04330
BelgradeGrades: KG-12 | 44 students
Po Box 269
Belgrade, ME 04917
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.