Grades: PK-3 | 93 students
- Kennebec Montessori School is the only licensed, non-denominational alternative Primary and Elementary school in the greater Waterville area.
- Our school is accredited through the American Montessori Society.
- At our location in Fairfield, we offer Primary and Elementary Montessori programs to 80 children from age 3 to 9.
- Our four classrooms are all multi-age: three Primary classrooms and one Elementary classroom.
- The mission of the Kennebec Montessori School is to provide young children with an educational program rooted in the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, in which respect for self, others, and the environment are fundamental.
- The program is designed to heighten intellectual and social development through the process of exploration and discovery with concrete materials, while nurturing a natural curiosity and a love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.