Lots of after-school activities and sports - including our Running Club pictured here at Westminster Fallfest!
- St. John Catholic School offers a vibrant, faith-based academic environment for students in Pre-School through Grade 8.
- Guided by St. John Catholic School's core principles of Christ-centered learning and Christ-modeled love, students are taught to embrace Catholic values as they develop into educated community-minded citizens.
- With a dynamic academic curriculum, St. John Catholic School applies current technology and learning strategies to obtain a high level of achievement from its students.
- Our exceptional faculty and staff are dedicated to making our students' academic and spiritual development their number one priority.
- Our graduates are well-prepared for a bright future using the skills and principles learned at St. John Catholic School to become engaged academic, business and community leaders.
- A tradition for over 150 years, St. John Catholic School is guided by the Archdiocese of Baltimore and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- St. John Catholic School's solid academic curriculum has been developed in concert with the Archdiocesan course of study and regulations of the Maryland State Department of Education.
- St. John Catholic School is situated on the thirty acre Carroll County campus of St. John Catholic Church, located at 45 Monroe Street in Westminster, Maryland.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,796|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available. Multi-student discounts. Parishioner and non-parishioner rates.|
|Admissions Director||Gabby Peregoy|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Equestrian, Track and FieldBasketball, Equestrian,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Choir, Band, Equestrian Club, Robotics Club, Running Club, Student Council Art Club, Choir, Band, Robotics Club, Running Club, Equestrian Club,
- Saint John School is a Catholic, co-educational elementary (Pre-K-8) school of St. John Roman Catholic Church. We offer a warm and caring enviornment to each of our students. St. John School provides an education rooted in the Roman Catholic faith. This education is grounded in proven academic methodologies and balances personal development with responsibility towards others. The gospel calls us to enkindle our student's spiritual, intellectual, and physical capabilites for the greater honor and glory of God. We believe our students are the future of the church; therefore, we commit to this purpose.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestminsterGrades: NS-12 | 287 students
550 Baltimore Blvd
Westminster, MD 21157
HanoverGrades: K-8 | 231 students
55 Basilica Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
FinksburgGrades: PK-12 | 362 students
2500 Old Westminster Pike
Finksburg, MD 21048
WestminsterGrades: PK-8 | 27 students
324 Crest Lane
Westminster, MD 21157
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.