Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
- St. John Notre Dame Catholic School (Jr.K through 8) is the primary educational ministry of St. John the Baptist Parish of the Diocese of Sacramento.
- We are a faith community committed to learning and serving with Christ.
- We provide a quality Catholic education for the parishioners of St. John the Baptist Parish through a culture of continuous improvement dedicated to academic excellence.
- St. John Notre Dame School exists to serve children.
- We strive to inspire lifelong learning to help our students mature into healthy people of faith, thought, integrity and action.
- We recognize parents as the primary educators of their children.
- Our goal is to help our students develop to their fullest potential as they begin to take their place as responsible Catholic citizens in our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||36 students|
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||CJSF, Choir, LEGO Robotics, Spring Musical, Student Council CJSF, Choir, LEGO Robotics, Spring Musical, Student Council,
- Certified by the Western Catholic Educational Association Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fair OaksGrades: K-12 | 432 students
3750 Bannister Rd
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Elk GroveGrades: PK-8 | 477 students
9539 Racquet Ct
Elk Grove, CA 95758
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.