Grades: PK-8 | 723 students
- The mission of St. John Paul II Catholic School is to prepare all students spiritually, academically, and personally to succeed in their future life endeavors. We strive to promote educational excellence, personal responsibility, and balanced growth; and thereby to help its students discover and develop their talents and achieve their best potentials.
- Our students learn from an experienced, dedicated and enormously talented faculty and staff, who challenge, inspire, encourage and nurture.
- As Catholic educators, we strive always to educate the mind, heart and spirit in the ways of Christ.
- Our school provides a challenging academic curriculum with particular emphasis on the integration of academic subject areas.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||723 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,830|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for PK through 5th - $6,830 Tuition for Middle School - $7,920|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,475|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Rieder|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, Honor's Choir, Happy Feet Gymnastics, Chess Club, Robotics, Art Club Drama Club, Honor's Choir, Happy Feet Gymnastics, Chess Club, Robotics, Art Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sugar LandGrades: PK-8 | 718 students
2630 Austin Pkwy
Sugar Land, TX 77479
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 594 students
11740 Joan Of Arc Dr
Houston, TX 77024
KatyGrades: NS-12 | 595 students
2225 Porter Road
Katy, TX 77493
HoustonGrades: NS-5 | 174 students
2525 Seagler Rd
Houston, TX 77042
HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 486 students
10219 Ella Lee
Houston, TX 77042
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.