Grades: PK-8 | 131 students
- St. Paul Catholic School, in partnership with the family and church, empowers students through a well balanced curriculum, to become productive members of an ever-changing world, guided by the teachings of the Catholic Faith.
- St. Paul's is a Pre-K (3s & 4s) through Grade Eight Catholic School, dedicated to mutual Catholic formation.We prepare students to assume Christian leadership as productive citizens of the 21st century.
- We provide an educationally sound curriculum administered by personnel who are well prepared and highly motivated.
- We provide facilities that are attractive and adequate for growth.
- We have a sound resource base composed of parish, parents, and community support.
- St. Paul Catholic School welcomes students of every race, color, national origin and gender, and prohibits discrimination and disrespectful behavior based on prejudice among students, faculty, staff and volunteers in school and in school-sponsored activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlatheGrades: K-8 | 580 students
16000 W 143rd St
Olathe, KS 66062
Overland ParkGrades: 1-12 | 83 students
10713 Barkley St
Overland Park, KS 66211
Overland ParkGrades: K-9 | 432 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
St. Paul is a school of faith, family and community. The teachers and staff are wonderful! Both of my boys love it and wouldn't want to go anywhere else. St. Paul has become like an extended family to us and we can't imagine being anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - jisbe
St. Paul is a school that focuses the whole child, academically and spiritually. Faith is a large part of St. Paul schools. Our son is in preschool at St. Paul, and they now offer Catechesis of the Good Shepard. This program is amazing for forming the faith in children. He also has Spanish class. The principal is very active in the school and wants every child to succeed academically and spiritually. The facilities are a little dated, but I would recommend a tour. The real heart of St. Paul school is the staff and the children.
- Posted by Parent - lgorr
If you are looking for a school where your child gets one on one attention and is not just another number, than here is your school. Along with that attention comes an awesome faith centered school and a family feel, that is hard to find. The students have access to music, art, PE, choir, band along with after school activities of volleyball, basketball, football and track. The school has a very strong teacher and support group that are very committed to every student!
- Posted by Parent - Ddkr
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.