Grades: K-8 | 277 students
- Saint Philip Neri Catholic Elementary School, serving Kindergarten through Eighth grade, is an educational ministry of Saint Philip Neri Parish.
- Founded in 1959 on the principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we welcome families of all faiths who respect the values and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- A challenging, faith-centered curriculum supports and prepares our students for academic excellence, spiritual growth and dedication to service.
- Faculty, staff and parents are co-educators developing respectful, responsible, and reverent life-long learners.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlamedaGrades: K-8 | 271 students
1910 San Antonio Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
MoragaGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
1678 School Street
Moraga, CA 94556
San RamonGrades: PK-8 | 400 students
One Annabel Lane
San Ramon, CA 94583
AlamedaGrades: K-8 | 145 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
AlamedaGrades: PK-K | 88 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
We checked out a large number of schools in Alameda including public and charter before deciding to enroll our daughter at St. Philip Neri. The warmth and closeness of the community was a major pull and has been what we've continued to appreciate most. Character growth is emphasized alongside strong academics and my child is thriving there in her second year.
- Posted by Parent - antonia
If you are looking for a quality school that's safe, caring, and understanding, this school is not it! Do yourself a favor and save your time and money. For a religious/Christian school, it is very unChristian-like! Also, their academic program is quite rigid. I would definitely not recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - cecil
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.