Grades: K-9 | 37 students
- Stuart School of Santa Rosa is a non-profit school which is privately owned and accredited by national and state standards.
- We provide appropriately individualized instruction and personal attention, which recognizes differences in ability.
- The program at Stuart School allows children to work well above grade level and/or receive the extra help needed in any subject area to guarantee academic success.
- Thus, your student who may have exceeded accomplishments of their age peers will be challenged, rather than shackled below their abilities.
- As good self-esteem is based on doing well, this freedom for academic success ensures a child feeling good about himself and develops a love of learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Lyn Giovanniello|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Caron|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Santa RosaGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
1569 Brush Creek Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa RosaGrades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Saint HelenaGrades: NS-9 | 146 students
880 College Avenue
Saint Helena, CA 94574
NapaGrades: PK-6 | 123 students
Po Box 4077
Napa, CA 94558
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.