Grades: K-9 | 37 students
- Stuart School of Santa Rosa is a non-profit school which is privately owned and accredited by national and state standards.
- We provide appropriately individualized instruction and personal attention, which recognizes differences in ability.
- The program at Stuart School allows children to work well above grade level and/or receive the extra help needed in any subject area to guarantee academic success.
- Thus, your student who may have exceeded accomplishments of their age peers will be challenged, rather than shackled below their abilities.
- As good self-esteem is based on doing well, this freedom for academic success ensures a child feeling good about himself and develops a love of learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,600|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Lyn Giovanniello|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Caron|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Santa RosaGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
1569 Brush Creek Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
PenngroveGrades: NS-K | 25 students
11201 Main St. Po Box 159
Penngrove, CA 94951
SebastopolGrades: UG | 30 students
4004 Bones Rd
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Santa RosaGrades: K-2
50 Mark West Springs Rd., Ste. 500
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.