|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(appropriate school attire)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||10% sibling discount applies to the following tuition rates: Preschool 3 day: $7,265 / Preschool 5 day: $9,990 Kindergarten: 5th grade - $12,260 / 6th - 8th grade: $12,580|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathy Covert|
|Admissions Associate||Charity Kranz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art & Design, Athletes In Training sports, Chess Club, Guitar, JumpBunch fitness, Lego Bricks4Kids, Puterbugs Technology, Robotics, Running & Jump Rope clubs, Spanish Club, Tumble Town Gymnastics Art & Design, Chess Club, Guitar, Robotics, Spanish Club, Athletes In Training sports,
Running & Jump Rope clubs,
Tumble Town Gymnastics,
- Summit School of Ahwatukee is an exceptional private school in Phoenix, Arizona. We provide an engaging and rigorous curriculum, taught by experienced and dedicated teachers, who inspire preschool, elementary and middle school students daily.A multitude of national, state and local awards, two national accreditations, and successful graduates only paint a small picture of Summit School of Ahwatukee.Students are confident, articulate and respectful; they love learning, and admire their teachers. You can physically feel the joy of students, teachers and parents on campus.
- We are proud to share our awards and accomplishments.http://summitschoolaz.org/na/awards/
- We also invite you to visit our website, www.SummitSchoolAZ.org which details learning projects, special events for students, community service projects, and more, providing insight into the world of learning that awaits your child.
- We all envision an environment for our children to learn and grow to their fullest potential. Summit nurtures each student`s knowledge, critical thinking skills, creativity, love of learning and confidence to achieve whatever they dream. Summit students are tomorrow`s leaders.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Paradise ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 699 students
3901 E. Stanford Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 484 students
3901 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Paradise ValleyGrades: NS-8 | 80 students
10460 N. 56th St.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
MesaGrades: NS-12 | 173 students
745 S. Extension
Mesa, AZ 85210
|5.0 Stars 05/02/13|
Summit school of Ahwatukee continues to exceed our expectations. Our daughter is in Kindergarten and she could not love it more. The teachers and aides are amazing. The quality of the art program is out of this world. In an age when art, PE, and music may be less valued they continue to excel in these areas. The student to teacher ratio is also low which makes for a great learning environment.
- Posted by Parent - jkdan
|5.0 Stars 10/06/12|
Our son could not be happier at Summit. He is a shy, quiet boy so to see him so enthusiastic about going to preschool is very exciting for us. We truly value and appreciate all of the feedback and open communication that his teachers provide. We are continuously impressed with how the teachers utilize a very thorough set of learning and development objectives to incorporate individual learning plans for each child. As a new family, we are looking forward to getting involved and being a part of the Summit community.
- Posted by Parent - candi
|5.0 Stars 09/08/12|
Amazing teachers, small class sizes. Special teachers for Science, Math, Literature, Language Arts, Technology, Spanish, Music and P.E.
- Posted by Parent - debha
|5.0 Stars 01/10/12|
We joined the Summit School community in the fall of 2009, in the preschool. The school truly is more than just a school - it is a community of like minded families who believe in both the value and power of education, as well as the importance of imparting strong positive messages for children in an environment that emphasizes personal responsibility and personal best achievement. We strongly feel that the education that the children receive is exceptional and unparalleled in our community. The school has set up a system to work to individualize education, as much as possible, and provide each child with the unique teaching emphasis that the child needs. Although we feel that the environment is more important than the results, we also feel that our daughter is achieving unexpected accomplishments in all areas of her basic and creative education. We are regularly astonished at how much she already knows, analyzes, and questions, at her early age. We cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful school and community
- Posted by Parent - heath