Grades: PK-K | 22 students
- The Tara Montessori School was founded in 1988 by Toni Dunleavy, and subscribes to the principles of Montessori Learning.
- Classes are available for Toddlers, Transition, Pre-School and Kindergarten age children.
- The primary goal of the Tara Montessori School is to help children reach full potential in all areas of life.
- Activities promote the development of social skills, emotional growth, and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation.
- The holistic curriculum, under the direction of a specially trained teacher, allows the children to enjoy the experience of learning and time to enjoy the process.
- It also insures the development of self-esteem and provides the experience from which children increase their knowledge.
- Each Montessori class operates on the principle of freedom within limits.
- Every program has its set of ground rules which differs from age to age, but is always based on core Montessori beliefs, respect for each other and for the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MarbleheadGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
75 W Shore Dr
Marblehead, MA 01945
BeverlyGrades: PK-K | 74 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
BostonGrades: NS-1 | 40 students
8 Whittier Place
Boston, MA 02114
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.