- The Epstein School is one of the best private Jewish Day Schools in the nation, located in the Atlanta metro area in the City of Sandy Springs, Georgia for children from 18 months through eighth grade. The Head of School is Dr. David Abusch-Magder.
- The Epstein School has a long and established history of national recognition for educational excellence and innovation.
- In 2005, the school was recognized by the US Department Education as an Education Innovator.
- Epstein`s focus is on blended learning and language immersion taught by a talented, compassionate faculty and bolstered by cutting-edge technology.
- The school`s dual language approach to education has been recognized for its excellence on both the national and international level, and the renowned academic program prepares students to be successful in the finest high schools, colleges and beyond.
- Epstein`s unique academic bilingual program, combined with integration of advanced technology and the arts gives Epstein students a competitive edge.
- Young children who learn a second language develop stronger communication skills, and in a global economy that provides them with better economic and employment opportunities.
- As a school of innovation, the nationally recognized academic program supports, maximizes and enriches the educational experience of every student.
- We strive to ensure that every child is successful and reaches his/her learning potential.
- Our goal is to provide experiences that will develop the whole child, inspires academic excellence and moves beyond to the arts, physical education, critical thinking skills and community service.
- We provide a setting that stimulates academic growth and facilitates the learning of a diverse student population.
- To learn more visit our website at www.epsteinatlanta.org.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||97 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Laura Weiss|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Golf,
Rock Climbing, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The Epstein School`s student-centered approach to education provides our students the tools they need to be successful in their educational journey and in life. Our innovative environment builds on their passions, and embraces a strong partnership between family, home and school, instilling a strong sense of identity and values.
- The Epstein School prepares students to become confident, engaged learners, critical thinkers and committed community leaders who are grounded in the values of our heritage. As one of the best private Jewish day schools in the nation, we continually seek to set higher standards for education and have been identified as a United States Department of Education Innovator and were selected as a Microsoft Showcase School.
- With the school`s 21st Century approach to education and unique bilingual program, combined with integration of advanced technology, creative arts and athletics programs, Epstein students are provided a well-rounded experience. Our students benefit from learning a second language, building character rooted in timeless wisdom, and developing greater cognitive and executive functioning skills. Epstein students are also well-prepared to live and thrive in high school, college, and an ever-changing global society.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff provide a nurturing, respectful, and stimulating environment for children from 18 months old through eighth grade. We develop life-long learners who become leaders in the classroom, on the playing field, on the performance stage, in the community, and in life. Epstein students are given one of the greatest gifts we can offer our children - a strong sense of values, enabling them to learn how to make important decisions and choices in their lives. Our commitment to education through service-learning, in partnership with both parents and the broader community, creates an inspiring learning environment that teaches kindness and respect and is widely recognized in the Atlanta area as a force for good in the community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaGrades: NS-8 | 312 students
5200 Northland Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30342
AtlantaGrades: 9-12 | 134 students
1585 Clifton Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
8105 Roberts Dr
Atlanta, GA 30350