Grades: PK-K | 194 students
- The Giving Nest Preschool provides an opportunity for children to feel safe and secure in a loving environment away from home.
- Our dedicated staff stimulates and nourishes the total child, meeting emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
- Like the young bird in the nest that is nurtured and loved by the mother bird, our staff develops each child's self-worth and self-importance.
- We want children to realize that each of us, young and old, have special gifts to share and give to our family, friends and the community. As important as it is for our children to receive all the good things we have to offer, it is also important for them to learn to give.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PiscatawayGrades: PK-8 | 222 students
2300 Cooper Street
Piscataway, NJ 08854
PiscatawayGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
2008 Ethel Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854
SomersetGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
152 Cedar Grove Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873
Bound BrookGrades: K-9 | 155 students
120 E 2nd St
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
PlainfieldGrades: PK-12 | 187 students
1040 Plainfield Ave
Plainfield, NJ 07060
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.