Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
- Since its founding, The Heritage School has prided itself on the firm belief that high academic standards, coupled with opportunities for personal excellence and self-expression, cultivate a well rounded human being that can successfully face the challenges of our modern society.
- It is our aim and duty to develop each child to his or her highest potential through the best educational objectives, combined with quality teaching.
- It is also our purpose to relate these objectives to the mental, physical and emotional development of the child.
- It is our belief that the child is a product of his or her home.
- Therefore we must establish solid home-school relationships which can benefit the parent, the teacher, and the the child.
- This can be accomplished through the guidance of our educational program.
- Our goal at The Heritage School is to create a strong foundation of resourcefulness so that each child may function in society in a successful and productive manner.
- The Heritage School is firm in its convictions that the comprehensive development of essential roots is necessary for the new generation to confront the problems of the world effectively and, most important, realistically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 556 students
14000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33186
MiamiGrades: PK-6 | 144 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-4 | 65 students
11155 Sw 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
MiamiGrades: PK-1 | 104 students
14092 Sw 84th Street
Miami, FL 33183
MiamiGrades: NS-8 | 521 students
7303 Southwest 64th Street
Miami, FL 33143
Adorable school . Teachers are very much experienced .outstanding computer program. Special Art and music activities during the year. Language program english/Spanish is the best !
- Posted by Parent - Lpere
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.