Grades: PK-12 | 804 students
Landmark Christian School seeks to honor Jesus Christ by equipping college-bound students to become lifelong servant leaders in their communities and in the world. We partner with Christian families to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual, academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students. Landmark offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-12 education within a non-denominational, Christ-centered worldview. It is an uncommon education with uncommon results. Our vision at Landmark Christian School is clear; Every student prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ. A Landmark education transforms the heart as well as the mind. The impact of Landmark on a student can be life-defining; and our students, in turn, graduate ready to impact others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||804 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, European History, Language/Composition, Literature/Composition, Physics C, Psychology, Spanish Language, Studio Art, US Government, US History, World History,|
|Average SAT score||1717|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants/shorts, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 12 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Windham|
|Admissions Associate||Renee Chastain|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Beta, Centre, Chamber, Chorale, HiQ/Quiz, Honor, Jr., Key, Leadership, Math, National, National, Prefect, Spanish, Yearbook Band, Beta, Centre, Chamber, Chorale, HiQ/Quiz, Honor, Jr., Key, Leadership, Math, National, National, Prefect, Spanish, Yearbook,|
- In the classroom Landmark students are inspired to pursue academic excellence through a rigorous curriculum, the encouragement of their teachers, and through multiple opportunities for academic challenge. Graduates of Landmark Christian School consistently receive acceptance and scholarship offers from the finest schools in the nation.
- On the athletic fields and courts, Landmark students are taught the values of persistence, commitment, and teamwork through participation on our tremendously successful athletic program. In Landmark's history as a member of the Georgia High School Association, we have earned numerous Area/Region and State Championship titles. The Landmark athletic department supports 40 middle and high school athletic teams each year. Many Landmark athletes graduate with athletic scholarships from leading universities.
- On the stage, through our comprehensive arts program, Landmark students are taught to value the beauty of God's creation and to see God as the ultimate artist. Created in His image, students come to understand that they too can be creators of beauty. Whether that creation is a dramatic, musical, or choral performance, or photography, painting, or sculpture; Landmark students have many opportunities to express their creativity through the arts. The evidence of this creativity is seen in the numerous high quality plays, concerts and art displays that Landmark students perform or produce each year.
- We invite you to learn about Landmark through our website; landmarkchristianschool.org. We also hope that you will schedule a tour or attend or attend an Open House event to discover the Landmark difference for yourself.
Profile last updated: 05/06/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairburnGrades: K-12 | 270 students
4500 Ridge Road
Fairburn, GA 30213
NewnanGrades: PK-12 | 436 students
2093 Highway 29 N
Newnan, GA 30263
FayettevilleGrades: PK-8 | 46 students
152 Longview Road
Fayetteville, GA 30214
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 80 students
839 Highway 314
Fayetteville, GA 30214
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 2715 students
1662 Rugby Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30337
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.