|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 37%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Average SAT score||1878|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Georgie Georgakis|
|Admissions Associate||Krista Phillips|
- Vision Statement Our vision is to cultivate learning communities in which each and every student, parent, and staff member falls in love with learning, realizes their profound beauty, and lives with courage and authenticity. Mission Statement Our mission is to provide an effective, transformational, and community-oriented educational experience for children ages 18 months through 18 years. Our school is a community center in which people of all ages evolve in their relationship to themselves, each other, and the world. As a true community, each and every member's full participation is honored and required.
- We deeply appreciate the sacred role of parents and aim to create true partnerships based on trust and love. We desire to create a community tremendously supportive of the family characterized by mutual respect, creativity, and diversity. Our parents are fiercely committed to consistently modeling personal responsibility, conflict resolution, and direct communication practices.
- Staff Members
- Our staff members are master educators - immensely talented, exceptionally loving, highly self-aware, and joyful. We relate to our staff members with the honor they deserve. Our staff members are known for consistently demonstrating excellence in the areas of personal responsibility, conflict resolution, and direct communication.
- Our Operations
- Our school is run in a dynamic, efficient, compassionate, and sustainable manner. We continually develop and perfect a model that can be successfully replicated in varied environments. Our goal is for our students, parents, and staff members to be consistently delighted with their interactions with the school operations, events, and programs.
- Our school provides exceptional academics as well as a well-rounded educational experience, including the study of the arts, music, foreign languages, and physical education. Our Early Childhood and Elementary Schools have a foundation significantly influenced by Dr. Maria Montessori's philosophy of education, while our Middle and High Schools integrate traditional, progressive and 21st century practices and methodologies. We provide a "right-action, right-time" approach, based on a pragmatic response to global trends, as well as to the particular needs of each child and classroom environment. Our long-term objective is to have each and every graduate be proficient in demonstrating the 5 Attributes: Well-being, Environmental and Cultural Awareness, Self-Generated Learning, Self-Expression, and Leadership. We purposely nurture the community's contextual elements. These elements include school culture and teacher authenticity, as well as individual contextual elements like character, mental models, and self-concepts. As a result, we care for the spirit and heart of each child by providing preeminent character development, conflict resolution and mindfulness curricula.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AustinGrades: PK-12 | 119 students
306 W 29th St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: 1-12 | 871 students
1112 W 31st St
Austin, TX 78705
AustinGrades: PK-9 | 329 students
5006 Sunset Trl
Austin, TX 78745
AustinGrades: 9-12 | 82 students
5001 Evans Ave.
Austin, TX 78751
AustinGrades: K-12 | 386 students
8700 South View Road
Austin, TX 78737