Grades: PK-12 | 540 students
Trinity Classical Academy has grown from 28 students to over 550 in Transitional Kindergarten through 12th grade, making it one of the largest classical schools in the country.
The mission of Trinity Classical Academy has remained consistent: to offer a challenging education, grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition, to produce young men and women of virtue, wisdom, purpose and courage.
Upcoming Events and News:
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Western States Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Disabilities, Language-based learning challenges|
|Total Students||540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1977|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms purchased through Lands End)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance available|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Froemming|
|Admissions Associate||Donna Wexler|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acting/Drama, Art, Band, Basketball Clinic (TK-3rd Grade), Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Drumline, Hand Bells, Hiking Club, Jiu Jitsu, Orchestra, Soccer (4th-6th Grade - Boys Team/Girls Team), Soccer Clinic (TK-3rd Grade), Soccer JH (Boys Team/Girls Team), Soccer Varsity HS (Boys Team/Girls Team), Strings Acting/Drama, Art, Band, Chess Club, Chimes, Choir, Drumline, Hand Bells, Hiking Club, Jiu Jitsu, Orchestra, Strings, Basketball Clinic (TK-3rd Grade),
Soccer (4th-6th Grade - Boys Team/Girls Team),
Soccer Clinic (TK-3rd Grade),
Soccer JH (Boys Team/Girls Team),
Soccer Varsity HS (Boys Team/Girls Team),
- The Vision has remained unchanged: To become a TK-12 Christian, classical, college preparatory academy serving the Santa Clarita Valley and beyond.
- This fall marked our second year with our new Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program and we are thrilled with the success! TK is a wonderful opportunity for children who need another year to develop physically, socially or academically prior to entering Kindergarten.
- The graduates of Trinity will be prepared intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and relationally for what God has for them as men and women beyond Trinity so that they are ready for that to which He has called them.
- They will be able to think well, read well, speak well and write well, know what they believe and why they believe it, and be able to impact culture for the Kingdom of God.
- More specifically we want our graduates to think clearly and listen carefully with discernment and understanding, reason persuasively and articulate precisely, to be capable of evaluating their entire range of experience in the light of the Scriptures, and do so with eagerness in joyful submission to God.
- With our current rate of growth, we expect that by 2018 we will have three classes each in grades TK-12. This would bring our enrollment to over 800 students, making us one of the largest Classical Christian schools in the country.
- Our state-of-the-art school facility is located on the NorthPark Community Church campus. We are enjoying the expansive classrooms and recreation areas and we look forward to phase 2 of the campus which will include a gym and additional classrooms.
- All of us at Trinity feel truly fortunate to be a part of something that God is so richly blessing. We realize that there are a number of educational options available to parents and we feel honored that so many are choosing Trinity for their children’s schooling.
- So what is it that makes Trinity different and distinctive from those other educational options? A Christian worldview is taught throughout all our subject areas.
- We strive for an integration of faith and learning where God is revealed not only in theology and Bible classes, but also in math, science, history, literature and all scholastic disciplines.
- The classical tradition of teaching at Trinity makes us distinct as well. It is a time-honored method of teaching that has been a staple in Western culture and the Church since the second century.
- Students see God’s ‘big picture’ by studying history, philosophy, literature, art, theology, math and science as well as logic and rhetoric.
- Our outstanding, dedicated faculty is comprised of passionate, devoted, Christian teachers who truly love teaching and who understand the goals of classical, Christian education. They come to us with numerous advanced degrees, a wealth of experience and are some of the most accomplished academics in Santa Clarita education.
- In addition to our core subjects, we have dedicated faculty who teach art, music, physical education and Latin as well as teachers for drama, yearbook and student leadership.
- Trinity offers a wealth of enrichment opportunities in addition to the classroom experience to nurture the mind, body and soul. We have an orchestra, choir, bell choir, worship team and a drumline, as well as a chess team, hiking club and cheerleading squads at all levels.
- Our elementary and junior high sports teams compete in various local leagues which include flag football, basketball, golf, cross country, volleyball, soccer, baseball and softball.
- Our high school sports program has become a member of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) and we are thrilled to field 8 high school sports teams: 11-man football, volleyball, soccer (boys and girls), basketball, baseball, softball and co-ed golf.
- Cultivating wisdom is the emphasis at Trinity rather than just teaching facts and skills. Students enjoy school at Trinity.
- Perhaps one of the most pleasant by-products of a Trinity education is that we continually hear from parents that their children love coming to school! They find education exhilarating and challenging which we think is a key component in building lifelong learners. There is a pervasive feeling of inspiration, fulfillment, joy and respect on the Trinity campus. R
- It is our hope that Trinity continues to be an inspiration to the Santa Clarita Valley and beyond.
- At Trinity we are pressing on to fulfill our mission to produce young scholars who can read well, write well, speak well and think well and who are imbued with virtue, wisdom, purpose, and courage. We care deeply about raising up this current generation to become dynamic, humble, Christian leaders who will help shape the future. We invite you and your family to become a part of Trinity and experience a renaissance in education that is unfolding right here in Santa Clarita. Remarkable things are happening at Trinity and we want your family to join us on this extraordinary journey!
Profile last updated: 09/30/2015
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa ClaritaGrades: PK-KG | 54 students
27927 Smyth Dr
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
ValenciaGrades: K-8 | 412 students
27680 Dickason Dr
Valencia, CA 91355
ValenciaGrades: NS-PK | 121 students
28180 Mcbean Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355
ValenciaGrades: 1-12 | 6 students
24307 Magic Mountain Pkwy
Valencia, CA 91355
28040 Halsey Canyon Rd.
Castaic, CA 91384
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.