Grades: NS-PK | 126 students
- Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten was founded in 1956 on the basis that it would be open to all children regardless of race or creed.
- Its purpose, then and now, is to allow each child to grow physically, mentally, emotionally and socially under the guidance of experienced and loving teachers.
- All of our teachers are state certified and our staff turnover is very low.
- Trinity is licensed by the Department of Public and Private Instruction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is determined by the age of the child, the number of days a week he/she attends, and the number of hours he/she is in school.|
|Admissions Director||Diane Reilly|
- Trinity is licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Education. It includes a Kindergarten class.
- Trinity offers flexible programs of 2 day, 3 and 5 day classes for younger children; and 5 day classes for Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten.
- Trinity has an active morning nursery school program but with extended hours. We open at 7:30 a.m. for Early Birds; at 9 a.m. all preschool and Kindergarten programs begin and are done at 11:35 a.m. Extended Day afternoon programs are offered for children staying on a regular basis. We have a Lunch Bunch program until 3:15 p.m. and a Sunset program that ends at 6 p.m. These are drop-in programs charged only by the hours you use them.
- Kindergarteners have the use of a SMART Board in their room. They can elect a full day program.
- Older children all go on field trips on a bus.
- Enrichment activities include puppet shows, musicians, animal visitors, Fall Festival, Donuts with Dads, a Book Fair and the annual family picnic.
- Parents are invited to participate in many activities throughout the year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JeffersonvilleGrades: PK-K | 30 students
1920 W Marshall St Ste 5
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
MalvernGrades: PK-KG | 47 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
Merion StationGrades: PK-K | 69 students
250 N Highland Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
WayneGrades: PK-K | 200 students
765 Valley Forge Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
EaglevilleGrades: PK-8 | 645 students
190 N Trooper Rd
Eagleville, PA 19403
what an awesome preschool...the quality of the programs is superb, all the teachers have degrees and are up to date in the latest educational trends for little ones...beautiful big playgrounds...caring director...it's an A+++ school in my book
- Posted by Parent - gigi2
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.