Grades: 1-12 | 71 students
- The Children Services Division of United Cerebral Palsy of Central Maryland was created in 1964 with the establishment of the Delrey School.
- Since then, the school has become one of the cornerstones of UCP's wide array of programs and services for children and adults with disabilities.
- With its highly trained staff including licensed teachers, therapists, social workers, and nurses, the school provides comprehensive services to children ages 3-21 with disabilities in an educational setting using an interdisciplinary approach.
- The primary goal of UCP Delrey School is to prepare children intellectually, physically, and emotionally for entrance into community schools.
- The school recently consolidated its three locations into one new facility located in Lansdowne, Md.
- The agency's mission is to advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- The agency's vision is to positively affect the lives of children and adults who have cerebral palsy and other disabilities and offer them every opportunity to live independently in the community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.