- Victory Christian Academy, located in Orlando, Florida was established as a ministry to Victorious Living Fellowship Church.
- It continues to thrive under the direction and leadership of Principal Lakisha Robinson.
- VCA is an accredited member of the Florida Council of Private School and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Victory Christian Academy is a non-denominational ministry providing the most complete and highest quality academic education possible.
- This training is coupled with a thorough Christ-like character building model woven throughout the curriculum and modeled by the entire staff so as to produce Godly leaders impassioned for God's glory, committed to "Leading This Generation To Higher Standards Through Christian Education.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy & Khaki Bottom with blazers and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Miss. Cadien|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, DanceBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: PK-KG | 37 students
5200 W South St
Orlando, FL 32811
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 197 students
6000 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808
OrlandoGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
11513 S Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
OrlandoGrades: PK-8 | 54 students
512 S Parramore Ave
Orlando, FL 32805
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741