- Established in 1983, Weizmann Day School is a non-profit, independent, co-educational elementary and middle school offering outstanding academic and arts education enriched by Judaic principles and practice.
- At Weizmann Day School, we are committed to maintaining small class sizes and to differentiated teaching strategies that fit individual students' educational and social development.
- The philosophy behind a Weizmann Day School education is to develop an engaged community with a rich set of cultural and ethical traditions in which family, community, knowledge and learning are held in the highest regard.
- Our goal is to instill a love and appreciation of such traditions while preparing students to achieve at the highest standards.
- We believe that a nurturing, positive environment creates the ideal conditions for intellectual and social growth.
- We provide students with the foundation of traditional scholarship as well as the benefits of innovative education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|