Let Acacia Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- When a parent and/or school personnel are interested in their student attending Acacia Academy, they are invited to schedule a visit.
- The student may accompany parents and/or school personnel or schedule a visit at another time.
- School and medical records are sent to Acacia before or presented at the time of the visit to be reviewed.
- During the visits, a tour of the school is provided and interviews conducted.
- The Acacia staff determines if Acacia is the right program for the student.
- This process enables staff to become familiar with the student and their expectations as well as the family.
- When the student comes to visit, s/he visits with the Acacia staff, is able to meet other Acacia students, and receives a tour of the school and Acacia Nature Center.
- If a student comes to Acacia Academy with a current Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and a complete, updated case study, the student's educational program is then put into place.
- If a student does not have a recent IEP and/or complete evaluations, evaluations are completed and a personalized program of instruction is written for the student.