Let Aletheia School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- BASIC SCHOOL RULES The following list of school rules are those essential policies that we require all our students to be aware of and adhere to.
- 1. Students are expected to cooperate with basic Christian standards of behavior and conversation.
- 2. There should be no talking back or arguing with teachers or staff.
- Prompt and cheerful obedience is expected. Requests from the teacher should not have to be repeated.
- 3. No chewing gum, electrical music devices, guns, or knives are allowed on the school grounds or buses.
- 4. Students are expected to be aware of and avoid the off-limits areas of the building or grounds.
- 5. Students are expected to treat all of the school's materials or facilities with respect and care.
- This includes all textbooks distributed to the students. (Students will be charged for lost or damaged textbooks.) Dress Code Objective: To set the standards and guidelines for student attire at Aletheia School.
- Scope: This policy applies to all students. Definitions: N/A Guidelines: Students attending Aletheia School are expected to comply with the following guidelines for student attire: I. General (for all students). Aletheia School is a workplace for students as well as for teachers.
- Students should dress in a way to demonstrate their respect for the school.
- Therefore, students shall: A. Dress neatly: That is, all shirts tucked in, shoes tied, no holes/tears in clothes, clothing appropriately sized for the wearer.
- B. Be clean. That is, recently washed, hair kempt, older boys are to be clean shaven.
- C. Be modest. That is, no tops of stretchy, clingy fabric, no short skirts or short shorts.
- Outlandish or distracting clothing or appearance will not be allowed. II. Enforcement The school administration will determine if there is a violation of the dress code, either in fact or attitude.
- Students not complying with this dress code will be required to rectify their appearance as quickly as possible.
- Cheerful, consistent compliance is expected; grumbling and challenging attitudes will be subject to disciplinary action.