Let Arcadia First Baptist Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Steps to Apply To help you understand the process for enrolling a new student, the following steps have been provided.
- (Please note, all potential students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years oldbeforeSeptember 1st in order to enroll.) 1. Read the AFBCS Parent/Student Handbookthoroughlyand submit the following to the school office: completed application, all prior school records, including report cards and/or school transcripts from previous years`schooling, including achievement test scores, completed AFBCS security form, current immunization record, original birth certificate, (We will make a copy and return the original.) signed release forms for Permission to Acquire References, Application fee of $50 2.
- After all paperwork has been turned in, the administration will review all enrollment information.
- After the review, the parents/guardians and prospective student will be contacted by the school to schedule an interview and to answer any questions you may have about the school.
- At this time, your student will be screened for admission. Finally, an appointment will be set up for parents to meet with our administrator.
- 3. Shortly after your interview, screening, and appointment with the administrator, parents will be notified of the student`s approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on a waiting list.4.
- Upon acceptance, the $150 non-refundable registration fee will be due to secure enrollment. **Please visit our school office for an enrollment packet.**.