Arcadia First Baptist Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Bible teaches us that all learning, knowledge, and wisdom begins with a holy reverence for God (Proverbs 9:10).
- As we reverence God, we begin to learn about God's creation around us and His plan for our lives.
- God created us to be learners. The Bible encourages us to always be learning and growing in our knowledge and wisdom.
- The Arcadia First Baptist Christian School seeks to advance learning, knowledge, and wisdom as we instill Christian values and academic excellence into the lives of our students.
- What a great joy it is for us here at AFBCS to seek to present Jesus Christ to students so that they may be drawn to Him through ministry, discipleship, and education and to encourage them through fellowship in Christ.
- We take this responsibility very seriously and look forward to what God is going to do through us and with us to advance His kingdom through the Arcadia First Baptist Christian School. Reginald Crosby, Administrator/Principal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||2018-2019 Tuition and Fees Annual Tuition and PaymentsK-5th grades – $4800 per student (K-5th grade siblings – $4600 annually)Jr. High & High School (6th -12th) – $5600 per student (High school siblings – $5300 annually)(Annual tuition is $5600 for high school students taking four or more classes.)Annual tuition may be paid in full by the first day of school or broken down into 12 monthly payments if the first tuition payment is begun on June 1, the last payment being due May 1 of the following year. AFBCS administration is happy to sit down with prospective families to work out a payment plan.Book, Technology and Equipment Fee (PER STUDENT)K-6th grades – $275 per student7-8th grades – $395 per student|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie Beanland|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- All of our teachers are certified Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- We offer volleyball, basketball, softball, baseball, cheer, golf, track, cross country, band, and choir. With new sports to be added each year.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hitchcock Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
10114 Highway 6
Hitchcock, TX 77563
(409)925-3224 5 PK-6
- Alvin Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
1407 Victory Lane
Alvin, TX 77511
(281)331-0086 7.8 PK-12
- League City Grades: 6-12 | 67 students
1150 Devereux Dr
League City, TX 77573
(281)335-1000 8.4 6-12
AFBCS has been a blessing it is a very challenging school which is great i believe the teachers and pastor are in it for the students because they are on every aspect of the childs education they will tell you if your child is prepared or needs more help my son loves the school they handle problems quickly with discretion your child has to put forth the effort 100% and so do the parents i have never been happier because i know my child is getting well educated i see it. Bullying is not tolerated the kids treat each other well and the teachers treat them well . The religious aspect is wonderful it teaches children to honor and respect everyone and God is a part of his schooling daily . I love that. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS SCHOOL a lot of times. The tuition is well worth the education my son is receiving as long as we can afford it i pray to see him graduate his senior year there. Amen
- Posted by Parent - portr
My son is accepted for 2015/2016 . So far we are beyond satisfied with the whole process. This school seems organized, immaculate, well run. The staff has been warm &welcoming. Teachers are very qualified & caring. We haven't even started the school year just tutoring. Can't wait to see how well my son does here. Well share an update review.
- Posted by Parent - jlizz
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.