Texas Schools By Membership Association
- There are 64 school membership associations in Texas, serving 1267 private schools (66% of all schools) and 260,560 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Explorations Preparatory School Photo - EPS student population represents 26 different countries from around the globe.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Texas Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,364 Students45.93% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 94 Schools25,957 Students24.83% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools2,620 Students28.98% Minority
- 106 Schools14,615 Students40.67% Minority
- 18 Schools2,303 Students29.34% Minority
- 5 Schools685 Students71.43% Minority
- 236 Schools52,877 Students25.52% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 20 Schools7,075 Students11.55% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students85.06% Minority
- 6 Schools1,130 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,193 Students24.49% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 22 Schools1,441 Students71.37% Minority
- 37 Schools22,021 Students19.07% Minority
- 7 Schools3,205 Students71.39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,089 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools1,961 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,656 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students25.74% Minority
- 135 Schools17,805 Students36.72% Minority
- 4 Schools2,897 Students21.98% Minority
- 55 Schools15,335 Students20.74% Minority
- 85 Schools40,993 Students24.38% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 12 Schools1,363 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,461 Students50.61% Minority
- 215 Schools61,145 Students55.62% Minority
- 23 Schools7,021 Students15.67% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools664 Students38.65% Minority
- 10 Schools1,629 Students35.56% Minority
- 14 Schools2,964 Students17.67% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,840 Students37.12% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 11 Schools2,057 Students33.86% Minority
- 43 Schools4,659 Students35.79% Minority
- 130 Schools31,106 Students38.21% Minority
- 216 Schools43,269 Students43.63% Minority
- 60 Schools11,485 Students35.37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 125 Schools37,662 Students31.97% Minority
- 2 Schools602 Students13.82% Minority
- 26 Schools5,835 Students34.18% Minority
- 57 Schools19,497 Students21.10% Minority
- 67 Schools19,489 Students33.68% Minority
- 37 Schools12,744 Students45.67% Minority
- 40 Schools10,965 Students29.69% Minority
- 8 Schools3,047 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students48.00% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.