Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1258 private schools (67% of all schools) and 262,267 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (16% of schools).
Kessler School, The Photo - If you are looking for a school that offers well-rounded curriculum operating in harmony with our students, families and faculty - The Kessler School is a perfect fit. We are passionate about our life long commitment to learning. The Kessler School serves grades PK - 8th Grade and located in the historic hills of Kessler Park, minutes from Downtown Dallas.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The NCTA 500-acre campus features many beautiful areas, such as this 7-acre walking garden.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
Wesley Prep Photo - Second grade students round out their study of the life cycle by observing the incubation process and hatching of baby chicks in their classroom.
The British International School Of Houston Photo - The British International School of Houston has offered an individualised, international education in Houston for over 15 years. With rigorous, inter-disciplinary curricula and teachers who are experts in differentiated learning, all our students are appropriately challenged and experience personal growth and success. Within a supportive community, our ambitious and personalised approach enables each student to discover and achieve their full potential, going on to the world’s best colleges and universities with a love of learning and excitement for the future.
St. Anthony Catholic High School Photo - St. Anthony is the only Catholic High School in San Antonio to partner with Microsoft to launch its Microsoft Innovative Program.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA is located on a 35-acre campus in the heart of Sugar Land, Fort Bend County, Texas.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,857 Students44.68% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 117 Schools35,188 Students26.51% Minority
- 19 Schools2,753 Students28.22% Minority
- 105 Schools14,579 Students40.67% Minority
- 17 Schools2,223 Students28.14% Minority
- 4 Schools641 Students71.43% Minority
- 224 Schools49,564 Students25.82% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 19 Schools7,107 Students11.50% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students85.06% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students30.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,602 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,539 Students21.65% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 21 Schools1,421 Students71.24% Minority
- 42 Schools24,307 Students19.64% Minority
- 9 Schools4,531 Students64.68% Minority
- 1 Schools261 Students30.94% Minority
- 7 Schools1,128 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools2,013 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,641 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students22.16% Minority
- 134 Schools17,553 Students36.59% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools4,145 Students24.09% Minority
- 56 Schools15,610 Students20.87% Minority
- 85 Schools39,946 Students24.76% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 13 Schools1,391 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,466 Students50.61% Minority
- 214 Schools60,072 Students55.64% Minority
- 22 Schools6,106 Students17.61% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools665 Students38.65% Minority
- 11 Schools1,790 Students35.62% Minority
- 15 Schools3,173 Students18.17% Minority
- 4 Schools2,189 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 15 Schools2,649 Students37.99% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 12 Schools2,134 Students33.86% Minority
- 42 Schools4,613 Students35.08% Minority
- 128 Schools30,815 Students38.27% Minority
- 207 Schools42,771 Students43.47% Minority
- 59 Schools11,274 Students35.36% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 119 Schools35,275 Students32.37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,712 Students18.15% Minority
- 26 Schools5,916 Students34.18% Minority
- 55 Schools19,517 Students20.10% Minority
- 77 Schools22,615 Students31.42% Minority
- 41 Schools13,416 Students48.36% Minority
- 44 Schools13,670 Students28.41% Minority
- 8 Schools3,166 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students33.33% Minority
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.