Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1257 private schools (67% of all schools) and 262,455 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (16% of schools).
Wesley Prep Photo - Fifth grade students research historical figures in US history, write a speech based on the figure of their choice, and enact a moment of the figure's life in Wesley Prep's annual Night At The Museum event.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
St. Anthony Catholic High School Photo - St. Anthony Catholic High School prepares young men and women for positions of responsibility and leadership through a college preparatory curriculum based on Catholic values and traditions.
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - Our beautiful 40 acre campus includes over 80 classrooms, including 6 Science Labs, 4 music rooms, 2 art rooms, and 2 libraries. We also have a state of the art Field House, 6 soccer fields, 3 baseball/softball fields, and 2 full sized Football/Soccer fields.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 35 Schools2,850 Students44.48% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 117 Schools35,188 Students26.51% Minority
- 19 Schools2,753 Students28.22% Minority
- 105 Schools14,594 Students40.67% Minority
- 17 Schools2,223 Students28.14% Minority
- 4 Schools641 Students71.43% Minority
- 224 Schools49,580 Students25.82% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 19 Schools7,107 Students11.50% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students85.06% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students30.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,602 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,539 Students21.65% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 21 Schools1,415 Students71.24% Minority
- 42 Schools24,307 Students19.64% Minority
- 9 Schools4,531 Students64.68% Minority
- 1 Schools261 Students30.94% Minority
- 7 Schools1,128 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools2,013 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,641 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students22.16% Minority
- 134 Schools17,553 Students36.59% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools4,145 Students24.09% Minority
- 55 Schools15,574 Students20.87% Minority
- 85 Schools39,953 Students24.76% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 13 Schools1,391 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,466 Students50.61% Minority
- 214 Schools60,079 Students55.64% Minority
- 22 Schools6,106 Students17.61% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools665 Students38.65% Minority
- 11 Schools1,790 Students35.62% Minority
- 15 Schools3,173 Students18.17% Minority
- 4 Schools2,189 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 15 Schools2,649 Students37.99% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 12 Schools2,134 Students33.86% Minority
- 42 Schools4,628 Students35.08% Minority
- 128 Schools30,815 Students38.27% Minority
- 207 Schools42,766 Students43.47% Minority
- 59 Schools11,269 Students35.36% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 120 Schools35,397 Students32.46% Minority
- 5 Schools1,712 Students18.15% Minority
- 26 Schools5,916 Students34.18% Minority
- 55 Schools19,517 Students20.10% Minority
- 77 Schools22,615 Students31.42% Minority
- 41 Schools13,416 Students48.36% Minority
- 44 Schools13,746 Students28.41% Minority
- 8 Schools3,166 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students33.33% Minority
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.