Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 64 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1266 private schools (66% of all schools) and 260,179 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (17% of schools).
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,364 Students45.93% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 98 Schools27,274 Students24.55% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools2,620 Students28.98% Minority
- 106 Schools14,654 Students40.67% Minority
- 18 Schools2,194 Students29.34% Minority
- 5 Schools685 Students71.43% Minority
- 235 Schools52,555 Students25.64% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 20 Schools7,051 Students11.55% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students85.06% Minority
- 6 Schools1,049 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,193 Students24.49% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 22 Schools1,441 Students71.37% Minority
- 40 Schools23,280 Students19.42% Minority
- 7 Schools3,205 Students71.39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,128 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools1,961 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,656 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students22.16% Minority
- 135 Schools17,809 Students36.72% Minority
- 5 Schools3,225 Students23.52% Minority
- 56 Schools15,606 Students20.87% Minority
- 85 Schools40,728 Students24.33% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 12 Schools1,363 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,469 Students50.61% Minority
- 214 Schools61,031 Students55.55% Minority
- 23 Schools7,027 Students15.67% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools664 Students38.65% Minority
- 10 Schools1,629 Students35.56% Minority
- 14 Schools2,964 Students17.67% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,840 Students37.12% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 11 Schools2,057 Students33.86% Minority
- 43 Schools4,698 Students35.79% Minority
- 129 Schools30,927 Students38.26% Minority
- 213 Schools43,704 Students43.37% Minority
- 60 Schools11,485 Students35.37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 124 Schools36,640 Students32.28% Minority
- 2 Schools602 Students13.82% Minority
- 26 Schools5,835 Students34.18% Minority
- 55 Schools18,549 Students20.46% Minority
- 69 Schools19,848 Students34.15% Minority
- 37 Schools12,615 Students45.67% Minority
- 40 Schools10,813 Students29.69% Minority
- 8 Schools3,045 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students48.00% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.