Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 67 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1294 private schools (66% of all schools) and 262,300 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (16% of schools).
The British International School Of Houston Photo - Our collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has resulted in a practical, hands-on programme that will open your child's eyes to the possibilities of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. Students will tackle challenges and workshops created by MIT experts, and develop skills that will help them invent the future.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
The Winston School San Antonio Photo - The Winston School San Antonio"Advocating for minds that learn differently."
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be -- and is attainable.
Kessler School, The Photo - If you are looking for a school that offers well-rounded curriculum operating in harmony with our students, families and faculty - The Kessler School is a perfect fit. We are passionate about our life long commitment to learning. The Kessler School serves grades PK - 8th Grade and located in the historic hills of Kessler Park, minutes from Downtown Dallas.
Explorations Preparatory School Photo - EPS student population represents 26 different countries from around the globe.
St Jerome Catholic School Photo - Some of our Cheer leading squad with the first Pep Rally sign of the 2014-2015 School Year.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools3,111 Students47.96% Minority
- 1 Schools422 Students90.20% Minority
- 118 Schools34,895 Students27.17% Minority
- 20 Schools2,825 Students34.12% Minority
- 111 Schools14,875 Students42.50% Minority
- 23 Schools2,623 Students38.00% Minority
- 4 Schools585 Students44.44% Minority
- 227 Schools50,060 Students25.69% Minority
- 16 Schools2,186 Students69.68% Minority
- 21 Schools7,517 Students11.31% Minority
- 2 Schools685 Students42.69% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students85.06% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students30.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,642 Students12.95% Minority
- 2 Schools200 Students36.36% Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students79.76% Minority
- 5 Schools1,469 Students21.65% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 10 Schools903 Students22.44% Minority
- 21 Schools1,473 Students71.09% Minority
- 42 Schools24,140 Students19.92% Minority
- 9 Schools4,424 Students64.90% Minority
- 1 Schools261 Students30.94% Minority
- 7 Schools1,117 Students39.69% Minority
- 11 Schools2,616 Students70.36% Minority
- 3 Schools2,641 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools276 Students30.15% Minority
- 135 Schools17,541 Students34.32% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools3,321 Students22.90% Minority
- 54 Schools15,817 Students21.76% Minority
- 86 Schools41,044 Students25.05% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.11% Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students97.14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,460 Students38.52% Minority
- 4 Schools1,454 Students47.12% Minority
- 213 Schools58,946 Students55.76% Minority
- 22 Schools5,580 Students20.17% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,396 Students23.29% Minority
- 4 Schools656 Students34.71% Minority
- 11 Schools1,753 Students36.94% Minority
- 15 Schools3,271 Students20.03% Minority
- 4 Schools2,181 Students15.00% Minority
- 2 Schools252 Students10.41% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,872 Students46.42% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students25.97% Minority
- 14 Schools2,311 Students34.18% Minority
- 46 Schools4,733 Students35.39% Minority
- 132 Schools31,010 Students38.06% Minority
- 223 Schools43,665 Students41.24% Minority
- 66 Schools11,819 Students38.68% Minority
- 5 Schools1,582 Students9.91% Minority
- 118 Schools32,504 Students33.15% Minority
- 5 Schools1,712 Students18.15% Minority
- 26 Schools5,763 Students33.21% Minority
- 61 Schools20,878 Students21.78% Minority
- 75 Schools21,784 Students33.15% Minority
- 41 Schools13,612 Students48.46% Minority
- 45 Schools13,875 Students29.13% Minority
- 8 Schools3,166 Students29.50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,085 Students10.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students33.33% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.