Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 64 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1268 private schools (66% of all schools) and 260,599 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (17% of schools).
Sugar Land Preparatory Academy Photo - SLP graduates have received acceptance from some of the countries top universities.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
Fellowship Academy Photo - Our beautiful campus, located in Kennedale, very conveniently to Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, and other nearby communities.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,364 Students45.93% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 102 Schools27,880 Students25.44% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools2,618 Students28.98% Minority
- 106 Schools14,634 Students40.67% Minority
- 18 Schools2,294 Students29.34% Minority
- 5 Schools641 Students71.43% Minority
- 233 Schools51,172 Students25.92% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 20 Schools7,154 Students11.55% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students85.06% Minority
- 6 Schools1,050 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,214 Students24.49% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 22 Schools1,436 Students71.37% Minority
- 40 Schools23,243 Students19.42% Minority
- 8 Schools3,319 Students71.39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,128 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools1,973 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,656 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students22.16% Minority
- 135 Schools17,835 Students36.72% Minority
- 5 Schools3,219 Students23.52% Minority
- 56 Schools15,626 Students20.87% Minority
- 85 Schools40,925 Students24.33% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 13 Schools1,391 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,469 Students50.61% Minority
- 215 Schools61,190 Students55.55% Minority
- 23 Schools7,040 Students15.67% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools664 Students38.65% Minority
- 10 Schools1,627 Students35.56% Minority
- 14 Schools2,964 Students17.67% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,842 Students37.12% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 11 Schools2,057 Students33.86% Minority
- 43 Schools4,690 Students35.79% Minority
- 129 Schools30,948 Students38.28% Minority
- 212 Schools43,520 Students43.33% Minority
- 60 Schools11,511 Students35.37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 125 Schools36,744 Students32.28% Minority
- 2 Schools602 Students13.82% Minority
- 26 Schools5,835 Students34.18% Minority
- 55 Schools18,786 Students20.64% Minority
- 72 Schools20,158 Students33.58% Minority
- 39 Schools13,110 Students46.61% Minority
- 41 Schools10,834 Students29.69% Minority
- 8 Schools3,045 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 1 Schools98 Students48.00% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.