Top Texas Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 65 top school membership associations in Texas, serving 1264 private schools (66% of all schools) and 260,448 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Other school association(s) (17% of schools).
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
The British International School Of Houston Photo - The British International School of Houston has offered an individualised, international education in Houston for over 15 years. With rigorous, inter-disciplinary curricula and teachers who are experts in differentiated learning, all our students are appropriately challenged and experience personal growth and success. Within a supportive community, our ambitious and personalised approach enables each student to discover and achieve their full potential, going on to the world’s best colleges and universities with a love of learning and excitement for the future.
Explorations Preparatory School Photo - EPS student population represents 26 different countries from around the globe.
Top Texas Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,351 Students45.93% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 107 Schools30,384 Students25.66% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 19 Schools2,753 Students28.22% Minority
- 105 Schools14,597 Students40.68% Minority
- 18 Schools2,294 Students29.34% Minority
- 5 Schools641 Students71.43% Minority
- 230 Schools50,840 Students25.58% Minority
- 16 Schools2,243 Students65.67% Minority
- 20 Schools7,183 Students11.55% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools242 Students85.06% Minority
- 6 Schools1,050 Students10.56% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools1,213 Students24.49% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 21 Schools1,430 Students71.24% Minority
- 40 Schools23,325 Students19.42% Minority
- 8 Schools3,406 Students71.39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,128 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools1,973 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,656 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools163 Students7.88% Minority
- 1 Schools320 Students22.16% Minority
- 134 Schools17,537 Students36.59% Minority
- 1 Schools74 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools3,217 Students23.52% Minority
- 56 Schools15,626 Students20.87% Minority
- 85 Schools40,947 Students24.33% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 13 Schools1,391 Students35.04% Minority
- 4 Schools1,469 Students50.61% Minority
- 215 Schools60,973 Students55.55% Minority
- 22 Schools6,278 Students17.61% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools664 Students38.65% Minority
- 11 Schools1,790 Students35.62% Minority
- 15 Schools3,092 Students18.17% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,792 Students37.12% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 12 Schools2,131 Students33.86% Minority
- 43 Schools4,677 Students35.79% Minority
- 129 Schools30,999 Students38.28% Minority
- 213 Schools43,513 Students43.23% Minority
- 59 Schools11,313 Students35.36% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 122 Schools36,547 Students32.25% Minority
- 4 Schools953 Students23.79% Minority
- 26 Schools5,835 Students34.18% Minority
- 55 Schools18,761 Students20.64% Minority
- 74 Schools20,137 Students33.40% Minority
- 39 Schools13,167 Students46.61% Minority
- 41 Schools11,896 Students31.92% Minority
- 8 Schools3,045 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
- 1 Schools94 Students48.00% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.