Texas Schools By Membership Association
- There are 63 school membership associations in Texas, serving 1271 private schools (71% of all schools) and 262,301 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Student leadership at its best- chapel buddies! Where older students mentor younger ones by building relationships.
Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Students at All Saints are offered an adaptive learning experience in a nurturing, christian environment. The Collaboratory invites students in to learn with reading nooks, bright colors, modular furniture and expo-writing walls.
Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together!Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade.Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Texas Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 38 Schools2,180 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools485 Students- Minority
- 84 Schools24,196 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools2,681 Students35% Minority
- 107 Schools14,944 Students38% Minority
- 18 Schools2,279 Students27% Minority
- 5 Schools685 Students1% Minority
- 240 Schools53,389 Students26% Minority
- 17 Schools2,197 Students54% Minority
- 20 Schools6,944 Students15% Minority
- 2 Schools691 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools87 Students100% Minority
- 6 Schools1,092 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools1,193 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students8% Minority
- 9 Schools947 Students13% Minority
- 22 Schools1,433 Students68% Minority
- 36 Schools21,595 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools3,427 Students9% Minority
- 7 Schools1,120 Students31% Minority
- 8 Schools1,535 Students45% Minority
- 3 Schools2,504 Students46% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students2% Minority
- 132 Schools17,276 Students34% Minority
- 4 Schools2,897 Students29% Minority
- 55 Schools15,205 Students27% Minority
- 72 Schools36,201 Students29% Minority
- 4 Schools792 Students80% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students98% Minority
- 9 Schools887 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools1,474 Students26% Minority
- 217 Schools62,701 Students50% Minority
- 23 Schools7,090 Students21% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students37% Minority
- 8 Schools1,932 Students37% Minority
- 4 Schools657 Students24% Minority
- 10 Schools1,571 Students34% Minority
- 15 Schools3,189 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools2,172 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 17 Schools3,149 Students34% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools2,912 Students96% Minority
- 43 Schools4,420 Students27% Minority
- 127 Schools30,982 Students35% Minority
- 220 Schools43,530 Students40% Minority
- 62 Schools12,036 Students34% Minority
- 4 Schools906 Students47% Minority
- 126 Schools39,020 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools602 Students20% Minority
- 24 Schools6,251 Students29% Minority
- 59 Schools20,445 Students23% Minority
- 61 Schools16,505 Students20% Minority
- 36 Schools12,611 Students36% Minority
- 36 Schools10,047 Students24% Minority
- 8 Schools3,072 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools581 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.