Texas Schools By Membership Association
- There are 63 school membership associations in Texas, serving 1269 private schools (66% of all schools) and 260,811 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (19% of schools), Other school association(s) (17% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools).
The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball and football fields, fine arts building, recording studio, wood shop, a student activities building, and much more.
Student leadership at its best- chapel buddies! Where older students mentor younger ones by building relationships.
Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Students at All Saints are offered an adaptive learning experience in a nurturing, christian environment. The Collaboratory invites students in to learn with reading nooks, bright colors, modular furniture and expo-writing walls.
FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together!Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade.Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Texas Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools2,360 Students45.93% Minority
- 1 Schools452 Students89.24% Minority
- 87 Schools24,466 Students25.51% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools2,620 Students28.98% Minority
- 107 Schools14,640 Students40.57% Minority
- 18 Schools2,303 Students29.34% Minority
- 5 Schools685 Students71.43% Minority
- 237 Schools53,113 Students25.52% Minority
- 17 Schools2,268 Students63.29% Minority
- 20 Schools7,075 Students11.55% Minority
- 2 Schools681 Students47.83% Minority
- 2 Schools481 Students10.50% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students85.06% Minority
- 6 Schools1,130 Students10.56% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students10.42% Minority
- 4 Schools1,193 Students24.49% Minority
- 4 Schools225 Students26.83% Minority
- 9 Schools884 Students27.30% Minority
- 22 Schools1,441 Students71.37% Minority
- 36 Schools21,922 Students19.07% Minority
- 7 Schools3,205 Students71.39% Minority
- 7 Schools1,089 Students41.55% Minority
- 8 Schools1,961 Students78.84% Minority
- 3 Schools2,656 Students40.34% Minority
- 1 Schools172 Students7.88% Minority
- 2 Schools401 Students25.74% Minority
- 136 Schools17,848 Students36.73% Minority
- 4 Schools2,896 Students21.98% Minority
- 55 Schools15,299 Students20.74% Minority
- 84 Schools40,601 Students24.44% Minority
- 4 Schools832 Students83.02% Minority
- 1 Schools212 Students95.43% Minority
- 13 Schools1,402 Students35.08% Minority
- 4 Schools1,461 Students50.61% Minority
- 216 Schools61,278 Students55.64% Minority
- 23 Schools7,021 Students15.67% Minority
- 3 Schools148 Students77.94% Minority
- 9 Schools2,420 Students23.35% Minority
- 4 Schools664 Students38.65% Minority
- 10 Schools1,628 Students35.56% Minority
- 14 Schools3,032 Students17.67% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students15.30% Minority
- 2 Schools208 Students9.77% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students28.57% Minority
- 16 Schools2,840 Students37.12% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students18.37% Minority
- 12 Schools2,092 Students33.96% Minority
- 43 Schools4,659 Students35.79% Minority
- 131 Schools31,161 Students38.36% Minority
- 219 Schools44,054 Students43.15% Minority
- 60 Schools11,490 Students35.37% Minority
- 5 Schools1,564 Students9.80% Minority
- 127 Schools38,119 Students31.90% Minority
- 2 Schools602 Students13.82% Minority
- 26 Schools5,855 Students34.18% Minority
- 57 Schools19,532 Students21.10% Minority
- 64 Schools18,239 Students35.42% Minority
- 36 Schools12,558 Students45.27% Minority
- 38 Schools10,623 Students30.43% Minority
- 8 Schools3,038 Students29.32% Minority
- 4 Schools658 Students11.82% Minority
- 3 Schools439 Students10.06% Minority
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.