Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1185 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 239,999 students.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Fellowship Academy Photo - Our beautiful campus, located in Kennedale, very conveniently to Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, and other nearby communities.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,819 Students40.08% Minority
- 148 Schools20,451 Students29.36% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 386 Schools72,281 Students26.02% Minority
- 16 Schools5,543 Students13.67% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools494 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 87 Schools22,044 Students24.55% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,850 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,840 Students6.40% Minority
- 67 Schools12,693 Students19.58% Minority
- 44 Schools7,590 Students22.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,021 Students43.93% Minority
- 7 Schools338 Students76.36% Minority
- 14 Schools2,053 Students52.91% Minority
- 267 Schools78,293 Students54.77% Minority
- 39 Schools2,505 Students74.82% Minority
- 8 Schools444 Students32.70% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.