Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1185 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 240,602 students.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - CCS offers a complete fine arts department: theatre, band, music, vocal ensemble, art, pottery, and more!
Central Catholic High School Photo - Class of 2009 earned over $12.3 million in college scholarships, had 4 appointments to military academies, and had 3 National Merit Finalists-123 graduates.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,819 Students40.08% Minority
- 149 Schools20,859 Students29.30% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 380 Schools71,380 Students26.16% Minority
- 17 Schools5,970 Students13.05% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools494 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 87 Schools21,985 Students24.55% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,838 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,840 Students6.40% Minority
- 69 Schools13,017 Students19.71% Minority
- 44 Schools7,590 Students22.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,021 Students43.93% Minority
- 7 Schools338 Students76.36% Minority
- 14 Schools1,912 Students52.91% Minority
- 269 Schools78,842 Students54.61% Minority
- 39 Schools2,513 Students74.82% Minority
- 8 Schools444 Students32.70% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.