Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1184 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 239,813 students.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
Fellowship Academy Photo - Our beautiful campus, located in Kennedale, very conveniently to Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, and other nearby communities.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,819 Students40.08% Minority
- 149 Schools20,716 Students29.30% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 382 Schools71,356 Students26.16% Minority
- 17 Schools5,970 Students13.05% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools494 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 87 Schools22,044 Students24.55% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,850 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,840 Students6.40% Minority
- 68 Schools12,893 Students19.50% Minority
- 44 Schools7,590 Students22.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,021 Students43.93% Minority
- 7 Schools338 Students76.36% Minority
- 14 Schools1,912 Students52.91% Minority
- 267 Schools78,276 Students54.77% Minority
- 39 Schools2,510 Students74.82% Minority
- 8 Schools444 Students32.70% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.