Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - Our beautiful 40 acre campus includes over 80 classrooms, including 6 Science Labs, 4 music rooms, 2 art rooms, and 2 libraries. We also have a state of the art Field House, 6 soccer fields, 3 baseball/softball fields, and 2 full sized Football/Soccer fields.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - All students, teachers, faculty and staff attend the annual Flag Ceremony. Held every September, the students are taught the importance of respecting our Flags, country and the men and women who fought for all of us.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - NDAA's Music Department is growing with the addition of band and orchestra for Middle School and Upper School students. All ages experience music education from PreK into Upper School.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
Holy Trinity Catholic School Photo - Holy Trinity Catholic School, where students Learn, Serve, and Lead.
St. Anthony Catholic High School Photo - St. Anthony is the only Catholic High School in San Antonio to partner with Microsoft to launch its Microsoft Innovative Program.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools1,909 Students17.20% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 19 Schools2,357 Students44.87% Minority
- 147 Schools21,230 Students27.95% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 393 Schools69,883 Students25.24% Minority
- 15 Schools3,920 Students18.99% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 5 Schools539 Students47.75% Minority
- 4 Schools292 Students18.00% Minority
- 83 Schools22,106 Students23.17% Minority
- 11 Schools845 Students22.01% Minority
- 2 Schools755 Students11.23% Minority
- 26 Schools5,527 Students75.27% Minority
- 19 Schools3,215 Students8.27% Minority
- 60 Schools11,064 Students21.76% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students1.38% Minority
- 40 Schools6,615 Students50.33% Minority
- 10 Schools808 Students78.95% Minority
- 3 Schools252 Students18.60% Minority
- 6 Schools294 Students81.98% Minority
- 15 Schools2,383 Students58.01% Minority
- 267 Schools74,741 Students54.26% Minority
- 37 Schools2,502 Students75.26% Minority
- 9 Schools498 Students32.32% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.