Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1192 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (61% of all schools), serving 235,471 students.
Holy Trinity Catholic School Photo - Holy Trinity Catholic School, where students Learn, Serve, and Lead.
St. Anthony Catholic High School Photo - St. Anthony is the only Catholic High School in San Antonio to partner with Microsoft to launch its Microsoft Innovative Program.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
St Peter's Classical School Photo - St. Peter's Classical School is small by design to facilitate strong student-teacher communication.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be -- and is attainable.
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - Our beautiful 40 acre campus includes over 80 classrooms, including 6 Science Labs, 4 music rooms, 2 art rooms, and 2 libraries. We also have a state of the art Field House, 6 soccer fields, 3 baseball/softball fields, and 2 full sized Football/Soccer fields.
Wesley Prep Photo - Fifth grade students research historical figures in US history, write a speech based on the figure of their choice, and enact a moment of the figure's life in Wesley Prep's annual Night At The Museum event.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools2,789 Students19.31% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 19 Schools2,357 Students44.87% Minority
- 150 Schools21,665 Students27.99% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 390 Schools69,504 Students25.72% Minority
- 17 Schools5,081 Students16.17% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 5 Schools555 Students47.75% Minority
- 4 Schools292 Students18.00% Minority
- 83 Schools21,747 Students22.94% Minority
- 11 Schools845 Students22.01% Minority
- 2 Schools755 Students11.23% Minority
- 26 Schools5,662 Students75.27% Minority
- 20 Schools3,745 Students8.73% Minority
- 60 Schools10,703 Students22.93% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students1.38% Minority
- 41 Schools7,086 Students31.22% Minority
- 10 Schools786 Students78.95% Minority
- 3 Schools252 Students18.60% Minority
- 6 Schools296 Students81.98% Minority
- 16 Schools2,548 Students51.69% Minority
- 269 Schools75,114 Students54.29% Minority
- 35 Schools2,434 Students75.14% Minority
- 9 Schools498 Students32.32% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.