Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1189 religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 241,363 students.
All Saints Catholic School Photo - All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
Lake Country Christian School Photo - Friday Night Lights at LCCS Eagle Stadium is rocking with football, motorcycles, music, and an enthusiastic crowd!
Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,819 Students40.08% Minority
- 149 Schools20,859 Students29.30% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 381 Schools71,625 Students26.22% Minority
- 17 Schools5,970 Students13.05% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools531 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 88 Schools22,013 Students24.51% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,802 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,840 Students6.40% Minority
- 69 Schools13,227 Students19.71% Minority
- 44 Schools7,590 Students22.17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,011 Students43.93% Minority
- 7 Schools338 Students76.36% Minority
- 14 Schools1,912 Students52.91% Minority
- 270 Schools79,088 Students54.66% Minority
- 39 Schools2,513 Students74.82% Minority
- 9 Schools485 Students33.83% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.