Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1113 religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 232,340 students.
All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that prepares students to be critical thinkers who lead, serve, and inspire others.
Students at All Saints are offered an adaptive learning experience in a nurturing, christian environment. The Collaboratory invites students in to learn with reading nooks, bright colors, modular furniture and expo-writing walls.
FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Student leadership at its best- chapel buddies! Where older students mentor younger ones by building relationships.
Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together!Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade.Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball and football fields, fine arts building, recording studio, wood shop, a student activities building, and much more.
Woodlands Christian serves students in PreK - 12th grade. Kindergarten graduation is a big milestone for students, marking the transition from our Early Childhood program to Lower School. The EC program is carefully designed to prepare our students for success in our lower school program.
Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,832 Students39% Minority
- 135 Schools20,982 Students33% Minority
- 341 Schools65,982 Students25% Minority
- 15 Schools5,113 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students86% Minority
- 4 Schools695 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools412 Students4% Minority
- 83 Schools20,692 Students26% Minority
- 11 Schools1,041 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools735 Students22% Minority
- 18 Schools3,765 Students43% Minority
- 20 Schools3,182 Students15% Minority
- 64 Schools11,677 Students22% Minority
- 42 Schools8,070 Students28% Minority
- 11 Schools1,867 Students44% Minority
- 4 Schools744 Students35% Minority
- 10 Schools569 Students74% Minority
- 15 Schools2,278 Students3% Minority
- 263 Schools78,630 Students50% Minority
- 40 Schools2,573 Students59% Minority
- 8 Schools494 Students30% Minority
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.