Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1173 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 238,343 students.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
St. Anthony Catholic High School Photo - St. Anthony Catholic High School prepares young men and women for positions of responsibility and leadership through a college preparatory curriculum based on Catholic values and traditions.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
Fellowship Academy Photo - Our beautiful campus, located in Kennedale, very conveniently to Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, and other nearby communities.
Liberty Christian School Photo - Established in 1983, Liberty is the home of the Warriors! The Warrior Way includes embracing God's truth, striving for excellence, demonstrating leadership, valuing scholarship, exhibiting Christ-like character, pursuing service, and building community.
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - Our beautiful 40 acre campus includes over 80 classrooms, including 6 Science Labs, 4 music rooms, 2 art rooms, and 2 libraries. We also have a state of the art Field House, 6 soccer fields, 3 baseball/softball fields, and 2 full sized Football/Soccer fields.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,769 Students40.08% Minority
- 146 Schools20,377 Students29.04% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 381 Schools72,874 Students25.75% Minority
- 15 Schools4,732 Students15.80% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools494 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 86 Schools21,848 Students24.32% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,943 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,839 Students6.40% Minority
- 67 Schools12,779 Students19.58% Minority
- 44 Schools7,612 Students22.17% Minority
- 8 Schools882 Students41.51% Minority
- 6 Schools311 Students82.77% Minority
- 14 Schools2,053 Students52.91% Minority
- 266 Schools77,144 Students54.79% Minority
- 37 Schools2,472 Students74.58% Minority
- 8 Schools474 Students32.70% Minority
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.