Top Texas Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1177 top religiously affiliated private schools in Texas (62% of all schools), serving 238,170 students.
Duchesne Academy Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart is Houston's only all-girls' Catholic school offering Pre-K3 through 12th-grade education.
North Dallas Adventist Academy Photo - North Dallas Adventist Academy (NDAA) believes that a strong academic program and family-like environment shouldn't have to cost what a year of college costs. Excellence must be attainable.
North Central Texas Academy Photo - The Academy Complex features over 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art facilities. The campus also includes gymnasiums, tennis courts, swimming pool, baseball field, football/track stadium, fine arts building, youth ministry building, a student activities building, and much more.
Wesley Prep Photo - Wesley Prep believes the necessary tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, facts and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress.
Fort Bend Christian Academy Photo - FBCA's Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Initiative is a collaborative effort with a single mission: produce a God-honoring, cohesive, cutting-edge program that engages learners through riveting, relevant and competitive curriculum. The goal is to yield learners equipped to be problem-solving leaders in college and industry.
Cornerstone Christian Schools Photo - Our beautiful 40 acre campus includes over 80 classrooms, including 6 Science Labs, 4 music rooms, 2 art rooms, and 2 libraries. We also have a state of the art Field House, 6 soccer fields, 3 baseball/softball fields, and 2 full sized Football/Soccer fields.
St. Jerome Catholic School Photo - Welcome to St. Jerome Catholic School, where we pray, learn and laugh together! Building a strong foundation upon the tradition of our Roman Catholic Faith in a Eucharistic Community, is our main focus. This culture of caring nurtures students from PreK-4 through 8th grade. Please visit us anytime and become a part of the St.
Top Texas Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 21 Schools2,769 Students40.08% Minority
- 147 Schools20,463 Students29.04% Minority
- 1 Schools35 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools101 Students37.50% Minority
- 383 Schools72,537 Students25.74% Minority
- 15 Schools4,732 Students15.80% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students85.71% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students94.92% Minority
- 4 Schools494 Students50.00% Minority
- 3 Schools444 Students11.76% Minority
- 86 Schools21,848 Students24.32% Minority
- 12 Schools1,054 Students28.48% Minority
- 2 Schools739 Students10.85% Minority
- 25 Schools4,943 Students78.45% Minority
- 23 Schools3,839 Students6.40% Minority
- 67 Schools12,790 Students19.58% Minority
- 44 Schools7,612 Students22.17% Minority
- 7 Schools747 Students41.51% Minority
- 7 Schools338 Students76.36% Minority
- 14 Schools2,053 Students52.91% Minority
- 266 Schools77,301 Students54.79% Minority
- 38 Schools2,490 Students74.75% Minority
- 8 Schools474 Students32.70% Minority
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.