Trinity Christian School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 625 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,800
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Coordinated Dress PK-8th)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
4-H, Chess Club, Dance Club, FCA, NHS, Robotics Club, Spanish, Student Executive Counsel (SEC), Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Math Olympics, One Act Play, Photography Class, Science Fair, Speech Meet, Spelling Bee, Theater Arts
The Trinity Christian School community has been warmly welcoming families since 1977. Trinity Christian School (TCS) is an interdenominational, co-educational school dedicated to developing the whole student to the glory of God. Trinity Christian School focuses on bringing the home, church and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation. Our mission is to graduate students with a firm Biblical Foundation and an Excellent Education. In keeping with that mission, TCS invites the following:
- Families who are defined according to the Biblical perspective of marriage; that marriage is between a male and a female.
- Families who are growing in their personal Christian walk and are involved in a local Bible-believing church. Trinity Christian School requires that at least one parent have a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Students whose academic records demonstrate proven capabilities to succeed at Trinity Christian School. Students records are carefully evaluated during the application process. Students should be performing at or about grade level.
- Students whose recommendations show a behavioral history that matches the bahavioral expectations of Trinity Christian School. Students who have been expelled should not apply until they have completed a successful year in another school.
Endorse Trinity Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards