Southcrest Christian School
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 414 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,200
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Chapel dress required on Wednesday. That consist of blue school polo and khaki bottoms. Pre-K through 8th grade wear coordinated dress on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
math olympics, spelling bee, student council
Arts and Music Programs:
art contests, band contests, speech meets
- Students meet weekly in chapel and daily in Bible classes. Encouraged to pursue an intimate relationship with God, students are energized about the future and have a desire to make a positive difference in the world. The importance of virtue and the development of true character are high priorities. An SCS education is not a refuge from, but rather, a resource for a rapidly changing world!
- Southcrest Christian is a 4-day week school. Most weeks, students are in school, Monday thru Thursday.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Southcrest Christian School cost?
Southcrest Christian School's tuition is approximately $7,200 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Southcrest Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Southcrest Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Southcrest Christian School offer?
Southcrest Christian School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Southcrest Christian School's ranking?
Southcrest Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Southcrest Christian School?
The application deadline for Southcrest Christian School is Mar. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Mar. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Southcrest Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards