Christ The King Cathedral School
- Christ the King Cathedral School is a Catholic school where students, in their educational journey, grow as unique individuals in the spirit of Jesus Christ toward spiritual maturity.
- The school regards itself as an integral part of the parish and Diocese and a vital force for preparing future leaders to share their faith through service to family and community.
- The school is child–centered and is committed to providing strong academic and development programs which enable children to achieve their full potential.
- We empower children to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- The faculty and staff are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable in their professions, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.
- The school is sensitive to family issues and encourages parents/guardians to fulfill their role as the first educator of their child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students