Christ The King Cathedral School
- Christ the King Cathedral School is a Catholic school where students, in their educational journey, grow as unique individuals in the spirit of Jesus Christ toward spiritual maturity.
- The school regards itself as an integral part of the parish and Diocese and a vital force for preparing future leaders to share their faith through service to family and community.
- The school is child–centered and is committed to providing strong academic and development programs which enable children to achieve their full potential.
- We empower children to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- The faculty and staff are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable in their professions, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.
- The school is sensitive to family issues and encourages parents/guardians to fulfill their role as the first educator of their child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lubbock Grades: NS-12 | 440 students
2604 Dover Ave
Lubbock, TX 79407
(806)796-8700 2.7 NS-12
- Lubbock Grades: PK-12 | 1001 students
6701 University Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79413
(806)791-6583 1.9 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.