Christ The King Cathedral School
- Christ the King Cathedral School is a Catholic school where students, in their educational journey, grow as unique individuals in the spirit of Jesus Christ toward spiritual maturity.
- The school regards itself as an integral part of the parish and Diocese and a vital force for preparing future leaders to share their faith through service to family and community.
- The school is child–centered and is committed to providing strong academic and development programs which enable children to achieve their full potential.
- We empower children to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- The faculty and staff are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable in their professions, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.
- The school is sensitive to family issues and encourages parents/guardians to fulfill their role as the first educator of their child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LubbockGrades: PK-12 | 344 students
2604 Dover Ave
Lubbock, TX 79407
- LubbockGrades: PK-12 | 402 students
3801 S Loop 289
Lubbock, TX 79423
- LubbockGrades: NS-12 | 789 students
6701 University Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79413
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.