St Mary Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Mary's Catholic School is an expression of the Community of St. Mary Catholic Church.
- It's focus is on the individual child's spiritual, moral and physical development.
- In an atmosphere of mutual respect, dignity, and appreciation of one's giftedness, students are challenged to develop and grow.
- It is the aim of St. Mary School to prepare its students to be productive members of society, to be living examples of the Chrisitian truths and values that are taught, to be able to respond to the needs of the community, and to have a global perspective of the needs of our earth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Mary Catholic School offers an advance academic program.
- An Extended Day Program is offered for working parents, it is an extention of the school day.
- Prekindergarten and kindergarten classes are half day programs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Webster Grades: NS-7 | 138 students
670 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
(281)280-9829 3.2 NS-7
- Dickinson Grades: PK-8 | 202 students
400 Fm 517 Rd E
Dickinson, TX 77539
(281)337-5212 4.8 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 753 students
12555 Ryewater Dr
Houston, TX 77089
(281)464-8299 8.2 PK-12
We have gone here 3 years and have been generally pleased. The teachers are truly caring, compassionate educators and the class sizes are small (usually under 14 students).
- Posted by Parent - Kelte
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.