St. Mary Catholic School
St. Mary's Catholic School is an expression of the Community of St. Mary Catholic Church.
It's focus is on the individual child's spiritual, moral and physical development.
In an atmosphere of mutual respect, dignity, and appreciation of one's giftedness, students are challenged to develop and grow.
It is the aim of St. Mary School to prepare its students to be productive members of society, to be living examples of the Chrisitian truths and values that are taught, to be able to respond to the needs of the community, and to have a global perspective of the needs of our earth.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 264 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- St. Mary Catholic School offers an advance academic program.
- An Extended Day Program is offered for working parents, it is an extention of the school day.
- Prekindergarten and kindergarten classes are half day programs.
We have gone here 3 years and have been generally pleased. The teachers are truly caring, compassionate educators and the class sizes are small (usually under 14 students).
Endorse St. Mary Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.