Family Christian Academy
- Family Christian Academy is a non-denominational educational ministry of Family Church of Houston and has been serving families in the surrounding area for over 40 years.
- Our administrators and principals are ordained ministers and associate pastors of Family Church.
- To maintain a strong bond with the vision of the senior pastor and church leadership, FCA is governed by one church and school board which provides continuous prayer, support and strength to our 40 year heritage of Christian education.
- All of Family Christian Academy's staff and faculty are born again Christians who are committed to serving in a local church and the ministry of Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K3 & K4 1/2 day - $2800.00 Pre K4 & K5 full day - $3300.00 1st - 5th - $3300.00 6th - 8th - $3500.00 9th - 12th - $3750.00|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChannelviewGrades: PK-8 | 87 students
1215 Pecan St
Channelview, TX 77530
- HoustonGrades: 7-12
4151 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027
- HoustonGrades: NS-2 | 120 students
335 Audrey Lane
Houston, TX 77015
- HumbleGrades: PK-10 | 49 students
702 Atascocita Rd
Humble, TX 77396
- KingwoodGrades: PK-8 | 96 students
2901 Woodland Hills Dr
Kingwood, TX 77339
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.