The Covenant Preparatory School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 233 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,665
- Acceptance rate: 89%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki, gray or black bottoms & crimson, white or gray polo shirt with school logo. Shirts must be purchased from the school uniform store or Lands End.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Bible Study Groups, Chess Club, International Club, Latin Club, National Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Theater Arts, Ukulele Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music Program
- The major distinction between Covenant and other schools is that we are a Christian, Classical, college-preparatory school committed to a classroom culture that is more engaged, interactive and dynamic. Our goal is to graduate students that are well prepared for college academically and that are able to think analytically, critically and biblically as well as, communicate eloquently, logically and persuasively.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Covenant Preparatory School cost?
The Covenant Preparatory School's tuition is approximately $13,665 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Covenant Preparatory School?
The acceptance rate of The Covenant Preparatory School is 89%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does The Covenant Preparatory School offer?
The Covenant Preparatory School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Covenant Preparatory School?
The application deadline for The Covenant Preparatory School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Covenant Preparatory School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards