Lamb Of God Lutheran School
Tel: (281) 446-8427
- Lamb of God Lutheran School we are committed to Academic and Christian excellence.
- Our teachers expect excellence from the students, and students tend to live up to those expectations.
- In their heart of hearts, children want to be all they can be and they love to learn about Jesus.
- The most obvious feature that our school offers is We pray with our children, and allow them to worship the Lord the way they are accustomed.
- It is not a requirement for you or your child to be a Lutheran.
- However, our Religion classes are structured around Concordia Publishing House which teaches Lutheran doctrine.
- Our students will learn to know about Jesus, how to obey Him and grow in our love for one another.
- In addition, we want our students to be excellent readers! Our teachers are all Christian, experienced certified teachers.
- Each classroom offers State Adopted and Abeka Curriculum. Lamb of God Lutheran School is fully licensed with the Texas Department of Human Services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Humble Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
530 Ferguson St
Humble, TX 77338
(281) 446-8536 0.8 PK-8
- Kingwood Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
22770 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
(713) 365-6304 2.8 NS-PK
- Humble Grades: NS-10 | 49 students
702 Atascocita Rd
Humble, TX 77396
(281) 441-3292 3.1 NS-10
- Humble Grades: K-12 | 33 students
6650 Rankin Rd
Humble, TX 77396 3.4 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.