Good Shepherd Episcopal School
Tel: (281) 359-1895
- Good Shepherd School provides a regular school year of classes from preschool to Kindergarten.
- We also offer a Transitional Kindergarten class, designed for students who might benefit from enhanced coursework in preparation for entry to elementary school.
- We also enhance our curriculum with our Mother's Day Out program, which offers creative play, learning and social activities as early as age one through early elementary school age.
- The staff is comprised of professional, caring individuals who are highly trained in the early childhood education field.
- Good Shepherd School is a member of the southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools, the National Association of Episcopal Schools and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Good Shepherd School, one of the largest fully accredited Episcopal pre-schools in the United States, is an integral part of the ministry of Good Shepherd Church, providing an early childhood education designed so that each child will grow spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially in a Christian environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Episcopal School also viewed these schools: Second Baptist Weekday Preschool And Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingwood Grades: NS-PK | 94 students
22770 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
(713) 365-6304 2.4 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.