Pueblos Royal Christian School
- Pueblos Royal Christian School uses the accelerated Christian education curriculum.
- A.C.E. is an individualized, self-instructed, biblically based curriculum. For forty years A.C.E. has helped schools all over the world.
- In this system the student is placed at his academic ability rather than his/her chronological level.
- That is how we can provide an education that is individualized.
- PRCS focuses on Christian character training and outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-4 | 121 students
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713) 475-7941 0.5 PK-4
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 43 students
2630 Allen Genoa Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713) 943-2855 1.9 K-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.