Pueblos Royal Christian School
- Pueblos Royal Christian School uses the accelerated Christian education curriculum.
- A.C.E. is an individualized, self-instructed, biblically based curriculum. For forty years A.C.E. has helped schools all over the world.
- In this system the student is placed at his academic ability rather than his/her chronological level.
- That is how we can provide an education that is individualized.
- PRCS focuses on Christian character training and outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-4 | 121 students
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)475-7941 0.5 PK-4
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 43 students
2630 Allen Genoa Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)943-2855 1.9 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.