Pueblos Royal Christian School
- Pueblos Royal Christian School uses the accelerated Christian education curriculum.
- A.C.E. is an individualized, self-instructed, biblically based curriculum. For forty years A.C.E. has helped schools all over the world.
- In this system the student is placed at his academic ability rather than his/her chronological level.
- That is how we can provide an education that is individualized.
- PRCS focuses on Christian character training and outstanding academic accomplishments by its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-4 | 121 students
Pasadena, TX 77502
(713)475-7941 0.5 PK-4
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 43 students
2630 Allen Genoa Rd
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)943-2855 1.9 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.