Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School
THE SCHOOL Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School was established in 1953 by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
The first principal was Sister Theodore and Father O'Sullivan was the first Pastor.
During its sixty year history the school as expanded to grades PK3 to Grade 8.
The school includes a fully funtioning gymnasium and cafetorium. In additon, there is a private playground and computer and internet access in all areas.
The school is fully accredited by TEA and the TCED. OUR MISSION Based on the teaching mission of Jesus, Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School is committed to providing a quality education, nurturing Christian values in each student, and fostering Catholic community and service.
OUR VISION We aspire to Nurture Souls and Challenge Minds.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 169 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial Aid is available for students that qualify.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- The curriculum is developed by the Catholic School Office and meets the National Core Curriculum Standards that lead to academic excellence. The school is divided into Elementary, and Upper Elementary. The early childhood grades focus on socialization, developing literacy and fluency, The upper grades a departmentalized and are focused on preparing for high school and beyond. We also offer Music, Art, and Physical Education to all students. The are a variety of After School Enrichment programs that include: basketball, cooking dance and journalism. All students receive instruction in religion and attend Mass on Wednesday mornings.
Endorse Our Lady Of Fatima Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.