Galloway School Upper School
Tel: (281) 480-5563
- The Galloway School is a non-profit school who seeks children of above average intelligence or gifted/talented.
- Students become well-rounded individuals who in return become well rounded citizens.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Maxine Burrus|
- The Galloway School is the only school in the Clear Lake area with an accelerated academic curriculum Our philosophy is to create a well-educated and a well-balanced individual. Our curriculum runs approximately 1 to 2 years ahead of the average U.S. schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
17222 Mercury Dr
Houston, TX 77058
(281) 480-7022 0 PK-8
- Houston Grades: K-8 | 115 students
9560 Long Point Rd
Houston, TX 77055
(713) 722-0177 30 K-8
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 530 students
1880 S. Dairy Ashford, Suite 170
Houston, TX 77077
(281) 531-6743 32.4 K-12
- Houston Grades: PK-4 | 86 students
Houston, TX 77049
(713) 453-2437 18.4 PK-4
- Houston Grades: PK-1 | 37 students
15625 Space Center Blvd
Houston, TX 77062
(281) 488-7599 1.9 PK-1
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?