Galloway School Upper School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 187 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- The Galloway School is the only school in the Clear Lake area with an accelerated academic curriculum Our philosophy is to create a well-educated and a well-balanced individual. Our curriculum runs approximately 1 to 2 years ahead of the average U.S. schools.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Galloway School Upper School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.