Galloway School Upper School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 187 students
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- The Galloway School is the only school in the Clear Lake area with an accelerated academic curriculum Our philosophy is to create a well-educated and a well-balanced individual. Our curriculum runs approximately 1 to 2 years ahead of the average U.S. schools.
Endorse Galloway School Upper School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.