- The purpose of the Devereux Early school Inititive is to create working partnerships among early childhood educators, mental health professionals, and families to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for school success.
- The mission of the DECI is to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for success in school and life.
- The Devereux Early Childhood Initiative can change the way this nation prioritizes early childhood social and emotional health.
- The goal of Devereux early childhood is to identify and strengthen young children's protective factors and thereby increase resilience.
- Support teachers, families, and communities in their efforts to minimize the impact of risk factors that hinder healthy social and emotional development.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 60 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
(713)993-9544 22.9 NS-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.