Tel: (281) 335-1000
- The purpose of the Devereux Early school Inititive is to create working partnerships among early childhood educators, mental health professionals, and families to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for school success.
- The mission of the DECI is to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for success in school and life.
- The Devereux Early Childhood Initiative can change the way this nation prioritizes early childhood social and emotional health.
- The goal of Devereux early childhood is to identify and strengthen young children's protective factors and thereby increase resilience.
- Support teachers, families, and communities in their efforts to minimize the impact of risk factors that hinder healthy social and emotional development.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-12 | 90 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
(713) 993-9544 25 NS-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 363-6311 256 PK-12
- Houston Grades: 1-10 | 55 students
5822 Dolores Street
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 977-1221 27.5 1-10
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.